One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [Voyeur] Not supposed to see that (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=215791)

sn*tchoracle 11-11-2017 01:11 PM

Not supposed to see that

Have you ever seen someone naked that you're not supposed to?

I have a couple.

1. My niece in law. She was 22 at the time and staying with us for a short time. She came out of the bathroom with only a towel on her head.

2. A friends wife changed out of her bikini on vacation without shutting the door to their bedroom. the bedroom was right of the main living area a the beach house. I was impressed by how perky her tits were for a 42yo and nicely waxed pussy.

SpyStrip 11-11-2017 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sn*tchoracle (Post 2533300)
Have you ever seen someone naked that you're not supposed to?

I have a couple.

1. My niece in law. She was 22 at the time and staying with us for a short time. She came out of the bathroom with only a towel on her head.

2. A friends wife changed out of her bikini on vacation without shutting the door to their bedroom. the bedroom was right of the main living area a the beach house. I was impressed by how perky her tits were for a 42yo and nicely waxed pussy.

you did not say how this was technically achieved. or I didn't understand. was she in the bathroom and the door was opened or walking to a bedroom in the nude?

my girlfriend and I, probably 8 years ago, wanted to see her boss and his wife nude, so I opened the space of the bathroom door at the hinges where I lived and put them on the guest list for a pool party. we got to watch them change together so for 30 seconds they were both totally nude. my girlfriend was totally in heaven, learning how her boss was hung. his wife was beautiful. it was a win win.

Hornyinde 11-12-2017 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyStrip (Post 2533377)
you did not say how this was technically achieved. or I didn't understand. was she in the bathroom and the door was opened or walking to a bedroom in the nude?

my girlfriend and I, probably 8 years ago, wanted to see her boss and his wife nude, so I opened the space of the bathroom door at the hinges where I lived and put them on the guest list for a pool party. we got to watch them change together so for 30 seconds they were both totally nude. my girlfriend was totally in heaven, learning how her boss was hung. his wife was beautiful. it was a win win.

Anything more to the story? After your girlfriend saw her boss naked did it turn her on and lead to some great sex between you two, or did she find him small and had that one on him?

Yorkie11 11-13-2017 03:51 AM

I've had a couple of experiences like that. My favourite was when the sister in law came to visit a couple of years ago. I was sat on my bed doing something or other and my view was straight onto our bathroom. Nothing special there, but on this occasion, my nephew went running up the stairs desperate for the toilet. As he opened the door, my sister in law was just stepping out of the shower. I got a great view of everything. She was too busy yelling at him to close the door to realise I got a good look!

dicknsider 11-13-2017 05:59 PM

I had posted in another thread about working at an all adult apartment complex when I was a teenager and found a way to spy into the women's shower/restroom at the pool. I had poked a hole in the drywall ceiling and could view the dressing area and shower stalls from up in the club house attic.
My boss was a full time police officer but his shift allowed him to work part time at the apartments overseeing building maintenance. I would only go up to the attic when I knew he was working as a cop. About the second week of climbing up to my viewing spot I had two women walk in to the dressing area, one was in my opinion mature, maybe in her mid forties. The other, a younger blond stood directly below me while the older of the two stood near the lockers. Could not get a good look at their faces as they started to undress.
I was focusing on the younger one but since I was basically looking down at the top of her head it was hard to get a real good look, got to see her tits and a bit of her ass. Just from that I could tell she had an amazing body. I looked over at the other women and was very impressed with her body, nice tits and a strawberry blond bush. From her tan I could tell she wore a one piece bathing suit.
They dressed and went out to the pool and I could not wait for them to return, still had not seen their faces at this point.
About an hour and a half later they returned and stripped down to shower and it was then that I got to see their faces and about shit myself. It was my boss's wife and daughter! I kind of freaked out wondering if maybe his shift had changed and he was with them.
It was hotter than hell up in the attic and I had been there awhile but in no way was I coming down until they were long gone. If he knew what I had seen I did not want to think about what he might do. It put me off from going up there for awhile but I soon was drawn back up. If they ever came back to the pool I was not there if they did. Still remember what they looked like to this day.

sebsationally 11-15-2017 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dicknsider (Post 2534410)
I had posted in another thread about working at an all adult apartment complex when I was a teenager and found a way to spy into the women's shower/restroom at the pool. I had poked a hole in the drywall ceiling and could view the dressing area and shower stalls from up in the club house attic.
My boss was a full time police officer but his shift allowed him to work part time at the apartments overseeing building maintenance. I would only go up to the attic when I knew he was working as a cop. About the second week of climbing up to my viewing spot I had two women walk in to the dressing area, one was in my opinion mature, maybe in her mid forties. The other, a younger blond stood directly below me while the older of the two stood near the lockers. Could not get a good look at their faces as they started to undress.
I was focusing on the younger one but since I was basically looking down at the top of her head it was hard to get a real good look, got to see her tits and a bit of her ass. Just from that I could tell she had an amazing body. I looked over at the other women and was very impressed with her body, nice tits and a strawberry blond bush. From her tan I could tell she wore a one piece bathing suit.
They dressed and went out to the pool and I could not wait for them to return, still had not seen their faces at this point.
About an hour and a half later they returned and stripped down to shower and it was then that I got to see their faces and about shit myself. It was my boss's wife and daughter! I kind of freaked out wondering if maybe his shift had changed and he was with them.
It was hotter than hell up in the attic and I had been there awhile but in no way was I coming down until they were long gone. If he knew what I had seen I did not want to think about what he might do. It put me off from going up there for awhile but I soon was drawn back up. If they ever came back to the pool I was not there if they did. Still remember what they looked like to this day.

Did you see the daughters pussy? How many ladies did you see exposed during this time?

dicknsider 11-15-2017 05:52 PM

When they came into the dressing area they quickly stripped and as they were waiting for the water to heat up I was able to see them both. The daughter had a nicely trimmed, light brown bush which was high lighted by her golden brown tan. Her mother was sporting a full bush with slightly sagging tits with dark brown areola and large nipples.
After their shower I watched as they applied lotion as they sat on the benches and at one point applied lotion to each others back's.
Over the two summers I worked there I estimate I seen a total of sixty women, most who I did not know and the ones I did was the most gratifying.
One thing I can guarantee is that if there is a setting where a guy can figure out how to voyeur women it has happened. Happy to answer further questions.

Wetwon 11-15-2017 06:51 PM

My step daughter on a few occasions. One type she was walk from the bathroom to her room. I forgot my phone and drove back to the house to get it. One time we were staying at a hotel. My wife walking in the bathroom while she was changing into a bathing suit and I could see her through a mirror

TerryD147 11-21-2017 07:44 AM

Upshorts

I was on holiday in Ibiza many years ago (before it got trashy) when I was in my teens and I was with my parents. I was lying on the beach when a mature lady (late 40s or so) from our hotel recognised my folks and came up to speak to them.

She was wearing a pair of shorts and since this was afternoon and she had been wearing them for several hours, the shorts were rucked up a little at the front. My eye level was a couple of feet below her shorts and as I glanced up I realised that not only were the shorts gaping at the front, she hadn't got any knickers on under them. I lay there for quite a few minutes while the conversation was going on and got a superb eyeful of her unshaven pubis (no-one shaved much then) and her crack. I was most surprised that her pubic hair was not that full and the skin of her pubis glistened a little. I 'm sure she would have died if she had known what she had unknowingly displayed to an impressionable teenager.

keet 11-21-2017 11:32 AM

Love denim shorts!

My friend's daughter is a stunning young lady in her mid 20s. Long dancers legs, 34EE boobs and a very pretty ass. They came round to visit one day and we went into the garden as it was hot and sunny...bit of a rarity in Scotland!:D
She plonked herself down in a lawn chair, and I sat pretty much opposite. At some point, she flicked the recliner lever and as she did so, opened her legs as she lay back. Her dad was beside her, so had no idea that in doing so, her very short shorts were completely exposing her totally shaved pussy. I must say, it is one of the neatest pussies I've ever seen, with no inner labia on view at all. She continued to sit like that as I sat and chatted and we shared a couple of drinks. I've pondered many times whether she knew what she was doing, and decided to treat her dad's pal, but whichever, I've enjoyed reliving the vision many times, usually with my cock throbbing in my hand.