One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   NAP-less Naked Beauty Pageants (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=100525)

ALEXROLEX13 12-11-2010 04:56 PM

A lot of old pics

10 Attachment(s)
And now a lot of old pictures I keep those in files from long time and don't remember from where.

Alexrolex13

Jennysathome 12-11-2010 04:57 PM

10 Attachment(s)
I hope this is suitable for the thread.

crispus 12-11-2010 06:40 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Klondike (Post 828983)
here are a few more misc pageant pics...I kind of don't think that third pic is really from an official contest. It just looks like some kids having fun..

KLondike

...or perhaps, as with one in an early post in this thread by ALEXROLEX13, and the first one here, the aftermath of a naked swimming race; it's often hard to tell, with a group of naked women more or less in a line, if it's really a pageant, absent the cards shown in 3&4 here, or the telltale sash, trophy, and crown...

ALEXROLEX13 12-11-2010 07:20 PM

Koversada, Koversade...

4 Attachment(s)
Thanks to Crispus for the information but many many too much children in the pictures for sending here.

Alexrolex13

ALEXROLEX13 12-11-2010 07:44 PM

Miss Koversada

10 Attachment(s)
I don't know wich year but not very old I think.

Alexrolex13

ALEXROLEX13 12-11-2010 07:54 PM

And I finish with...

10 Attachment(s)
And like usual I finish with a set of old naked beauty pageant pictures.

Alexrolex13

Klondike 12-11-2010 08:35 PM

9 Attachment(s)
In my folders now are 137 pics that I know are from d'agde. 83 are indoor, 54 are outdoor. Some are copyrighted. Anyway, these below don't seem to have been posted yet in this thread. Thanks to everyone for their continued excellent posting...I'm having a blast :)

Klondike

Klondike 12-11-2010 08:49 PM

2 Attachment(s)
two more d'agde - outdoor this time. new to this thread.

my d'agde pic count is now 85 indoor, 58 outdoor. Got more than me? - put' em up!

Klondike

Klondike 12-11-2010 09:37 PM

I'm going to digress a bit and bring up some stuff that others might want have a look at. As you know we have naturist pageants and strip club pageants, but we also have swinger pageants from the "lifestyles" people, held in places like Hedonism, North Haven Resort, etc. These are sort of intermediate between the true naturist pageants and the strip club stuff, and often the women are a bit older and less beautiful.

Anyway, there is MS noswimsuit, Miss Chicago Adventure, Miss North Haven Resort, Miss Entice, Miss Plato, etc, etc. Now I don't want to "pollute" ALEXROLEX's thread with pics from these pageants, not unless he gives some sort of OK. But there can be a fine line between the true naturist stuff and this stuff, so conceivably, some pics might be acceptable. So if my co-contributors in this thread are OK with this, I will post a link to a large number of pics from these pageants. Let me know. on the other hand, if you want to keep the thread pure, just ignore all of this. thanks!

Klondike

donplayero 12-11-2010 09:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by crispus (Post 829120)
...or perhaps, as with one in an early post in this thread by ALEXROLEX13, and the first one here, the aftermath of a naked swimming race; it's often hard to tell, with a group of naked women more or less in a line, if it's really a pageant, absent the cards shown in 3&4 here, or the telltale sash, trophy, and crown...

Are there more pictures of the girl with the number 3?