One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   massage (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=212974)

southwa 08-18-2017 05:58 PM

massage

1 Attachment(s)
So I'm always trying to get wife to sex it up, so she said she would like another guy to
give her a full body massage.

Placed a ad and made contact with a guy that said he would come give her a massage ,it turned out he was
a fit younger than her guy.

She wore a sexy black robe with nothing underneath..
He showed up and told her to get up on table, she took robe off , I could see the surprised look on his face.
She was completely nude and looking fine , freshly shaved pussy.

I faded into the other room where I could see some but not everything I thought they might be more relaxed with out me.

He gave her a pretty decent massage on her back then told her to turn over he spent a lot of time on her tits and rubbing her pussy.
I was wanting it to go further but they finished up and he said goodbye.

She was very oily and looking very good , I layed her on the couch and took her it was great sex.

So now the best part 2 days later , she just texted me and said hes coming over again tonight. She says she was nervous the first time but thinks she will enjoy more this time. Not sure what she thinking but I can hardly wait to see?

rracoonz 08-19-2017 11:56 AM

Re: massage

Quote:

Originally Posted by southwa (Post 2489884)
So I'm always trying to get wife to sex it up, so she said she would like another guy to
give her a full body massage.

Placed a ad and made contact with a guy that said he would come give her a massage ,it turned out he was
a fit younger than her guy.

She wore a sexy black robe with nothing underneath..
He showed up and told her to get up on table, she took robe off , I could see the surprised look on his face.
She was completely nude and looking fine , freshly shaved pussy.

I faded into the other room where I could see some but not everything I thought they might be more relaxed with out me.

He gave her a pretty decent massage on her back then told her to turn over he spent a lot of time on her tits and rubbing her pussy.
I was wanting it to go further but they finished up and he said goodbye.

She was very oily and looking very good , I layed her on the couch and took her it was great sex.

So now the best part 2 days later , she just texted me and said hes coming over again tonight. She says she was nervous the first time but thinks she will enjoy more this time. Not sure what she thinking but I can hardly wait to see?

This same scenario just happened to us last night. It was my wife's second massage from this masseur. Ended with my wife getting fucked for three hours!! I will post all details in a follow up post to my previous posting.
BTW- It was awesome!!!

onwater247 08-21-2017 04:12 PM

Your killing me!!

Rracconz, your killing us. Need the details!!!

AEKAMP21 08-21-2017 11:25 PM

Yeah

Yeah we need the rest of the story!!!

Thebigg 09-09-2017 12:05 AM

My ex, before we got together, was at a high end Mexico resort for a bachelorette weekend getting a massage, so not a neighborhood joint. The guy was working her lower back and she admitted that she was sliding down against his hand. He started rubbing her clit and then she flipped over and said it was less than 10 seconds before he was fucking her. She told her friends and most of them took their turns!

rracoonz 09-12-2017 09:43 AM

The rest of the story...

Quote:

Originally Posted by AEKAMP21 (Post 2491587)
Yeah we need the rest of the story!!!

I had posted it here... https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=320

JohanKonrad 09-26-2017 09:18 AM

SPA Massage

Me and my GF were in our 20ties and have just started living together. One day we went swimming pool with spa and she made spontaneous appointment for massage. In the evening she caught me by surprise when she told me what happened. The massage therapist was good looking guy, because no ladies were available. Normally she chooses ladies for massage. Anyhow it started just normal, her lying down on table and opening top of the bikini. Massage itself went its usual way, before he got to her but. He slid his palms under her slip and massaged it extensively. She felt very embarrassed, but didn’t tell anything. After he had given proper massage to legs he asked her to turn over. When she has done, he just removed her bikini top and exposed her breasts. As next he started to massage her breasts. My question about if he massaged also her pussy, she didn’t really replied, just said that at the end this was good massage and I shouldn’t think about it.
When she told me I was extremely upset, even if now it turns me on. We haven’t talked about that anymore, but from the perspective of today, I would like to imagine that he massaged her pussy or even fucked her. Maybe one day I will find it out, what really happened.