One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Hardcore Amateurs - XXX (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Wives Who Bring Strange Pussy Home To Share With Their Husbands (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=96256)

funlovinggames 09-08-2010 07:55 PM

Wives Who Bring Strange Pussy Home To Share With Their Husbands

10 Attachment(s)
In my years of collecting pictures, I believe that the hardest series to find and collect has been that of a wife who eagerly brings strange pussy home to share with her husband. Here is one such series. Please share yours, if you have them. (119 pics)

funlovinggames 09-14-2010 07:24 PM

Another Sharing Wife

10 Attachment(s)
Look carefully and you will see the wedding ring on one of these two beauties. Remember to give thanks if you like the set. Add your own, if you have one!! (40 pics)

monke 09-14-2010 07:50 PM

lucky guy

the darker hair girl must be the wife. she seems to realy enjoy seeing her hus enjoy himself. look how she watchs him eat that pussy. I didnt notice if there was any kissing between guy and other girl

john_thomas 09-14-2010 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monke (Post 772842)
the darker hair girl must be the wife. she seems to realy enjoy seeing her hus enjoy himself. look how she watchs him eat that pussy. I didnt notice if there was any kissing between guy and other girl

Sex is a physical urge. A kiss is committment. The wife probably doesn't allow it.

CreepyOldGuy 09-14-2010 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john_thomas (Post 772866)
Sex is a physical urge. A kiss is committment. The wife probably doesn't allow it.

Baloney. A kiss is a commitment to great sex!

koko2edge 09-14-2010 11:34 PM

Fantastic

One of the hottest series I have seen. The wife is ht and so is the strange. What a wonderful wife!

funlovinggames 09-20-2010 08:45 AM

True Amateurs

10 Attachment(s)
Here is a short series featuring a couple who I have posted in another thread in a MMF threesome. Here, the wife shares her bisexual lover with her husband, allowing him to plow her lover's inner folds before depositing a load. The wife actually helps her husband build a bigger deposit to leave in her lover's vagina by kissing, licking, and tickling his balls! Making this series even hotter is the fact that the lover's husband is photographing the action while watching his wife being taken by another man. After watching her husband make love to another woman, the wife then climbs on top of her man to reclaim him as her own. A couple pictures of both couples (clothed) are included. (39 pics total.) With enough thanks indicating interest, I will post more of the zipped pictures as embedded images.

funlovinggames 09-20-2010 09:19 AM

Returning The Favor

10 Attachment(s)
Sometime later, the wife in the prior series is called upon to return the favor for her lover and her lover's husband. In this series, her lover pleasures her, and she returns the favor by playing with her lover and her lover's husband (all while her husband takes pictures). She goes above and beyond by doing for her lover's husband what her lover cannot do for him, take him in her ass. After she gives her pussy and ass to her lover's husband (and takes his load in her ass), her husband then works to lick the stranger's love seed from her body while her lover gives him head (while the lover's husband photographs the action). The scene ends with the lover's lips and face covered by the husband's cum. Very hot series. (71 pics in the zip). As before, with enough thanks indicating interest, I will post more of the pictures embedded in the thread.

gromet 09-20-2010 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funlovinggames (Post 776647)
Sometime later, the wife in the prior series is called upon to return the favor for her lover and her lover's husband. In this series, her lover pleasures her, and she returns the favor by playing with her lover and her lover's husband (all while her husband takes pictures). She goes above and beyond by doing for her lover's husband what her lover cannot do for him, take him in her ass. After she gives her pussy and ass to her lover's husband (and takes his load in her ass), her husband then works to lick the stranger's love seed from her body while her lover gives him head (while the lover's husband photographs the action). The scene ends with the lover's lips and face covered by the husband's cum. Very hot series. (71 pics in the zip). As before, with enough thanks indicating interest, I will post more of the pictures embedded in the thread.

i just love this shit!!!! thanks for your good work

funlovinggames 09-20-2010 05:25 PM

Your Welcome

It is nice to know the effort is appreciated.