One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Enf Fantasies (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=217063)

topgearfan1422 01-01-2018 01:14 PM

Enf Fantasies

Just a simple question, what type of enf fantasies do you like

Leeboy420 01-01-2018 05:50 PM

Enf

Honestly, thinking of my sister in enf situations

SPLOTCH11 01-01-2018 06:26 PM

I like ENF scenarios where the woman actually is embarrassed of her body. Too skinny, big butt, thunder thighs, something like that. A woman that's still beautiful, but actually has something she wants hidden from the world and is all the more embarrassed when it's revealed. Most real women are this way. Too many ENF scenarios just describe a standard huge boobed supermodel and act like she'd really be that embarrassed about being seen naked.

My all time favorite ENF scenario focuses on small breasts. A lot of the women I find attractive have small breast, they look amazing, but women can be so insecure about them it makes for a great embarrassment. I would recommend giving the women in a ENF story some kind of physical character like this.

topgearfan1422 01-01-2018 07:54 PM

Some women I honestly think look better with small breasts,

topgearfan1422 01-01-2018 08:29 PM

Seeing as how I asked a question and didn't even bother doing my own answer I figured I'd do it now.

Personally I like enf scenarios that involve major wardrobe malfunctions, a woman wears an outfit that just falls apart as the day goes on.

Also scenarios where multiple women are involved, complete strangers, or friends or perhaps even family.
I particularly like this because however these women end up naked together they might try to share cover or what little clothing they have left between them, for example they have a pair of bra and panties and decide to go half and half. one wearing panties but topless, the other wearing a bra but bottomless.

Finally I dislike how in some stories by the end the woman just decides that she's suddenly fine with being naked.
I prefer it when from beginning till end the woman can't fully wrap her head around the fact that she's naked.
After all if she's lost her clothes somehow she's now naked in a location or in front of people she never imagined she would ever be naked in or in front of.

ohioredlover 01-01-2018 08:35 PM

Enf

I like the basin classics that are more real.like a skinny dipper who gets caught and/or has clothes stolen

rickandsuzy 01-01-2018 08:42 PM

for me I like the beach scenarios

Where a woman wears a bikini and has a malfunction. Actually happened last year. Was on a floatie on the lake and 2 early 20 girls came out. If say they were 15 feet away. They both dove under the water and when one came up she realized her suit was see through.

I had sunglasses on so they didn't realize I saw everything. She had great nipples and aerolas if I wasn't with my wife and kids I would have paid her a compliment.

eplefrek 01-03-2018 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topgearfan1422 (Post 2557183)
Finally I dislike how in some stories by the end the woman just decides that she's suddenly fine with being naked.
I prefer it when from beginning till end the woman can't fully wrap her head around the fact that she's naked.
After all if she's lost her clothes somehow she's now naked in a location or in front of people she never imagined she would ever be naked in or in front of.

This annoys me as well, and it often is that they instantly gets horny or turned on by it.

What I also like enf scenarios with major wardrobe malfunctions. But I like it when the woman wears something they though they would never show off to somebody. Like a thong or pasties.

I also like when a girl is naked but is covered with food or something like paint, so she is semi "covered", then something happens so she loses all her cover, like being sprayed with water.

dazman1975 01-03-2018 06:13 AM

stripped naked in public and tied up

I think my personal favourite ENF would be a group of girls on a special night out like a hen night or birthday and the group of girls grab the girl whose special night it is and strip her totally naked and handcuff her to a lamppost with her nervously laughing trying to cover herself with her leg while her friends torment her by grabbing her tits and smacking her arse as they all film and take pictures

topgearfan1422 01-03-2018 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazman1975 (Post 2558039)
I think my personal favourite ENF would be a group of girls on a special night out like a hen night or birthday and the group of girls grab the girl whose special night it is and strip her totally naked and handcuff her to a lamppost with her nervously laughing trying to cover herself with her leg while her friends torment her by grabbing her tits and smacking her arse as they all film and take pictures

Even better if they decide to run off with her clothes so even if she can get free by herself she's now forced to chase after them while naked.