One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [Exhibitionist] Ever been flashed by a woman? (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=199614)

winston optic beer 07-19-2016 02:39 AM

Ever been flashed by a woman?

TV coverage of the recent tragic events in Nice reminded me of my trips there in happier circumstances. There is a lovely restaurant underneath the Promenade des Anglais very close to where flowers were piled up in tribute to the victims. I hope it's not insensitive to tell this frivolous story so soon after the tragedy.

The restaurant has changing facilities and showers and sunbeds to rent along the edge of the sea and a waiter comes rounds serving drinks to the sun worshipers. It is fenced off from the public beach. My wife and I had spent the day on the beach and decided to have a very late lunch while the previously busy beach was clearing in the afternoon.

We were sitting on adjacent sides of a table both enjoying the view of the beautiful blue sea. I was looking slightly to the right and my wife slightly to the left so we were looking over different bits of beach.

There was no one else remaining in the restaurant and the waiter was in the back. There was only one woman left on the bit of beach in my field of view. She looked to be in her fifties and was wearing a leopard pattern one piece swimming costume with no straps. Earlier, she'd been with friends but now she was on her own. She was lying only a few metres from where I was sitting at the table.

I wasn't paying her particular attention and was only aware of her because we'd been sunbathing on beds close to her and her friends. As I grazed out to sea, I was vaguely aware of her getting up off her bed and standing up. What caught my attention was that, with her back to me she slipped out of her swimming costume with no attempt to cover her nakedness.

This was completely unnecessary because there were changing rooms in the back of the restaurant. I was impressed with her devil may care attitude but unprepared for what happened next. As she kicked her costume off her foot she nimbly spun round 180 degrees with some panache to face me directly. She then stood to attention and put her arms by her side and paused to give me a lingering full-frontal view of her charms. Her looks were striking and she was fairly well built but in good shape. She looked me straight in the eye and after a few seconds turned away to pluck a wrap from her bag and within a couple of minutes she was gone.

There was absolutely no doubt in my mind this was a quite deliberate act of exhibitionism on her part. For some reason known only to her she had selected me as the victim/beneficiary. I doubt that she would have been visible from the Promenade due to roof of the restaurant. A little taken aback, I explained to my wife what had transpired. She said nonsense, no woman would do that deliberately and I must be mistaken. I am sure that I am correct.

camoj 07-19-2016 03:12 AM

I remember having drinks at that same place back in 2009. I only wish I'd been so lucky.

piecenick 07-19-2016 05:24 AM

WE spent the night at the home of one of my wife's childhood friends, I got to sleep on the sofa in the den of her smallish condo. In the morning I was awakened by the light coming on in the kitchen, I sat up to see Helen making coffee in the nude. She said, "good morning, my robe is in the washing machine, I hope you don't mind, I have to have my morning coffee."

Awww, nope. No shyness at all. She went about her business then went back to the bedroom and came out a few minutes later with a shirt on, not sure if anything underneath.

At breakfast she and my wife laughed about my reaction. My wife said "I should have warned you about Helen, she was the first kid on the block to suggest skinny dipping".

yellow_fever_01 07-19-2016 10:39 AM

I was flashed once

[I previously posted this experience on another forum.]

This was many years ago. I was riding a city bus with my wife. We were catching the bus from a major shopping mall in a northern Virginia suburb of Washington, DC. I was riding in the window seat and the bus's exit route from the mall crossed along the lane that ran between the stores and the parking lot. I was idly looking at the cars in the parking lot with nothing on my mind. I saw a young woman walking towards the mall wearing a loose-fitting summer dress. The bus had stopped for traffic and I continued to mindlessly watch her without thinking about her or anything in particular. My wife was reading something so my innocuous girl-watching was safe from her censure.

What happened next amazed me. The girl reached down and grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it above her waist, flashing her bikini panties. Just then the bus pulled away and I was too shocked to look back at her as I tried to figure out what had just happened, not believing my eyes.

My only guess is the she saw me looking at her and decided to give me something memorable to think about. If she had erroneously thought that I was staring at her, she would have been more likely to flip me the bird. The only other possibility I could come up with was that a gust of wind had caught the hem of her dress and what I momentarily perceived as her pulling her dress up was actually her trying to grab it and pull it down.

I never discussed it with my wife who never knew what I saw.

Gnome72141 07-19-2016 01:52 PM

I have been flashed four times while riding my bike on bike trails. It's always girls in their late-teens daring each other. All four times happened over three summers many years ago. Nothing has happened since.

jimmybob69 07-19-2016 01:53 PM

Wife and employee.

I have posted many times about my prudish wife. One afternoon shortly after we had purchased our house (in 1982, I was 32 she was 29) I was in the backyard doing something which I do not remember. I think I was mowing the lawn or something with power tools. My wife had just taken a shower in the downstairs shower and came to the back door, wrapped in a towel, to ask me to do something for her. I couldn't hear her so she opened the towel and flashed me. It shocked me so much that I instantly stopped doing what I was doing. She wrapped her towel around herself, told me what she wanted and went inside. I have asked her to do it again many times and to this day she refuses to admit she did it the first time. As for me it is seared in my mind as one of the most exciting thing she has ever done.

I had a woman working for me. She worked with me for 20 some years before she retired due to medical problems. It happened in the late 1990's. I was in my late 40's and she was in her 30's. One day she came in late because she had had a doctors appointment. As we were passing in the back of the warehouse she stopped me and told me how nice her morning had been. Her appointment had been in the mid morning so she had taken the whole morning off. She told me how she had taken the time to take a long leisurely shower and had plenty of time to shave her legs and lady parts. I don't think that was a common thing at that time. She told me how her husband loved it when she was shaved. I said I would sure love to see THAT. She looked around, unzipped her jeans, untucked her shirt and pulled her jeans and panties down just far enough to show me her shaved kitten. Lips and all. Then she tucked in her shirt, pulled up her pants and walked off to where ever she was headed. The encounter has never been mentioned. Like it never happened.

crazyhorse91 07-19-2016 03:33 PM

Passenger flashing.

I used to drive a local transit bus. I had one passenger who would wait for the bus to be empty. She would show me everything. Even come up and let me play with her tits and pussy. They later put cameras on the bus and ended our fun.

SandyM 07-19-2016 04:52 PM

Years Ago

When I was in my mid twenties, I was living in a different city, for a job. After months there, I finally met some people my age to hang around with, through a mutual friend. There were two women in the immediate group, one of whom was named Crystal, let's say. So, we had a big long day of drinking in the local river (during which a swimming dog pulled down the other girl's bikini top, but that is another story.) I ended up spending the night at the two girl's apartment, on the couch.

The next day , we went out to a pretty nice restaurant, by our poor standards, for brunch. Before the food came, Crystal, who was sitting to my right, turned her chair towards me, a bit, and just casually, in the middle of a sentence, flipped her blouse up, revealing a really nice pair of tits with no bra. I just about fell out of my chair. There were plenty of people all around us.

So, over the next few months, when we were hanging around, she would flash me, and anybody else, really, whenever. But the bummer part of the story is, I never got to touch her. She had a boyfriend in another town. Some might have called her a cock tease, but it was kind of innocent on her part, and I didn't mind, because they really were spectacular tits and I wasn't that attracted to her, in the big picture.

piecenick 07-19-2016 05:52 PM

These responses reminded me of another flashing lady. MY SIL was going to the beach with us and she was over at our house planning on who was bringing what. She mentioned to my wife that she was ready to get to the beach, she even had a waxing to keep hairs from sticking out of her bikini. This was early 80's and this was the first me or my wife had ever heard of this being done and she was encouraging my wife to do it also.

My wife was asking if it hurt and how much hair did she have removed. Now I had seen my SIL's pussy a couple of times when we played strip poker and a hot tub skinny dip, but I was not prepared when she just stood up and lifted her skirt to show us her scarcer bush, and left it up long enough for my wife to examine her trim. She told my wife the skin was still sensitive which is why she was sans panties. That will be locked in my spank bank for a long time.

Just Beal 07-19-2016 09:32 PM

About 5 yrs ago I was stopped at a stop light there was a Jeep stopped beside me and a few feet further back than me. Just waiting for the light minding my own business when I hear a horn honk. I look over at the jeep and a rather good looking 20'ish saweet young thing points, waves and smiles at me like she recognized me. In a blink she pulls her shirt up well over her B+ bare breasts and flashed me. Then she just laughed. It looked like her boyfriend was driving and maybe dared her. I have no idea who she was. But as you see it was very memorable.