One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Caught in the act... (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=210199)

Londonguy 05-17-2017 04:46 PM

Caught in the act...

Would love to hear about times you guys got caught. Happened to me once when I was at 6th form with my then girlfriend. We went to the same school and during the late 1980's because of a pay dispute teachers were refusing to do all extra unpaid duties such as supervising pupils and students at lunchtime. That meant all pupils had to leave the school at lunchtime and look after themselves for an hour or so and source their own lunch. Anyway my gf and I used to make the most of this. She lived 5 minutes away and we regularly went round to hers for a lunchtime session. Her parents were out working so it was an ideal set up! No doubt you've guessed what's coming...

One day her day, who worked as a plumber came home at lunchtime because he had a job locally. Neither of us heard him arrive home and the first thing we knew was when I saw his frame in the doorway. My gf was riding me, her back to the door and I can still remember the look of horror on her face to this day. She didn't say a word but somehow I knew that what was going through her mind was wanting to know who it was but she couldn't turn around to see for herself. I was remarkably calm and just said matter of factory 'it's your dad'. 😃
He was livid in that perfectly calm kind of way. He told her to get dressed and then watched me as I did the dressing of shame and had to walk past him. He must have wanted to kick the shit out of me so much but somehow he resisted. It's funny now but at the time I seem to remember thinking it was the end of the world.
We resumed our lunchtime fucks shortly afterwards 😃

ukgoldfish 05-17-2017 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Londonguy (Post 2436363)
Would love to hear about times you guys got caught. Happened to me once when I was at 6th form with my then girlfriend. We went to the same school and during the late 1980's because of a pay dispute teachers were refusing to do all extra unpaid duties such as supervising pupils and students at lunchtime. That meant all pupils had to leave the school at lunchtime and look after themselves for an hour or so and source their own lunch. Anyway my gf and I used to make the most of this. She lived 5 minutes away and we regularly went round to hers for a lunchtime session. Her parents were out working so it was an ideal set up! No doubt you've guessed what's coming...

One day her day, who worked as a plumber came home at lunchtime because he had a job locally. Neither of us heard him arrive home and the first thing we knew was when I saw his frame in the doorway. My gf was riding me, her back to the door and I can still remember the look of horror on her face to this day. She didn't say a word but somehow I knew that what was going through her mind was wanting to know who it was but she couldn't turn around to see for herself. I was remarkably calm and just said matter of factory 'it's your dad'. 😃
He was livid in that perfectly calm kind of way. He told her to get dressed and then watched me as I did the dressing of shame and had to walk past him. He must have wanted to kick the shit out of me so much but somehow he resisted. It's funny now but at the time I seem to remember thinking it was the end of the world.

Great story - I remember those teachers strikes as well! Would you mind giving a bit more detail? Was she naked while you were fucking or was she still in uniform? Had you taken her virginity or would her dad have another boy to be angry with for that? :)

Tifosi 05-17-2017 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Londonguy (Post 2436363)

Been there, done that!

Londonguy 05-18-2017 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukgoldfish (Post 2436393)
Great story - I remember those teachers strikes as well! Would you mind giving a bit more detail? Was she naked while you were fucking or was she still in uniform? Had you taken her virginity or would her dad have another boy to be angry with for that? :)

She was naked. Can still see them bouncing now👀 And no, I hadn't had the pleasure of being the first. I still see her occasionally but we no more than say hello these days. Such a shame.

piecenick 05-18-2017 10:16 AM

I had a GF in my first year of college who had a roommate, I'll call her Jane. One weekend Jane was supposed to be out of town, she came back a day early and walked in on us, both naked going at it, perfect timing too, lots of noises. Jane was very upset, she didn't have a BF and she acted like we defiled their apartment. From then on Jane didn't speak to me, she forgave her roommate, but not me, go figure.

At the end of the year my GF transferred to a college far away and I never saw her again. But, I run into Jane months later at a party, she is high, happy with the world and not only talking to me, flirting with me. I flirt back and we end up in the same apartment that night, screwing.

I guess Jane felt guilty, because she was very cold to me in the morning, couldn't get rid of me fast enough. Years later, Jane is in the same profession I am, so I see her at seminars and conferences, she tries to ignore me, but anytime I catch her eye, I give her a little wink. She always blushes and turns her head quickly.

ukgoldfish 05-18-2017 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Londonguy (Post 2436505)
She was naked. Can still see them bouncing now👀 And no, I hadn't had the pleasure of being the first. I still see her occasionally but we no more than say hello these days. Such a shame.

Would be lovely if you could share more details..what did your gf look like, were you bareback etc?

JonThink 11-12-2018 01:53 AM

Flat Fucking

We were temporarily sharing a flat in London with a married couple, Kaye and Dez, from South Africa. It was their flat , and we were just friends that needed a place to stay while we were shipping our car back to the States before we would fly back. As such, we were sleeping on the kitchen floor since it was just a 2-room apartment. One night both of us couples had been drinking, and my wife and I were really getting drunk. So before passing out, we said our good-nights and headed to our kitchen bedroom for our bedroll. Once there, we decided to knock off a piece of ass. Since I was more than drunk, I had a little difficulty getting it up. So my wife decided to give me a little help with a suck job. Just as we were making some real headway, our friend's sister, Barbara, had stopped in to see Kaye and Dez. They had offered her a drink, and she decided to head for the refrigerator for a mix. She walked in on us with my stiff member in my wife's mouth. We both looked up and she said, "Oh, excuse me!" and then ducked out. Barbara was so embarrassed that she didn't tell Kaye and Dez what she had seen and just said that she would drink her drink straight. Well, my wife and I thought the coast was clear, and went back to business. By then I was stiff as a board and told her to crawl up on the table. There I was pumping away and my wife was enjoying her third climax while squirting all over the place. Barbara, who had still not mentioned to anyone that she had walked in on us, had gone to the bathroom. About the moment my wife was exploding on the table with that third climax, Barbara's boyfriend, Ray, had decided that he wanted a mixed drink and Kaye said, "I will help you get what you need out of the frig." So in walked Kaye and Ray with me standing and pumping away on my wife's wet pussy while she was still on the table with her legs over my shoulders. Kaye screamed and Dez ran in to see what was going on with Barbara at the same time returning from the bathroom and joining the other three. All that was said was a comment from Barbara, "I guess they are still going at it!" Needless to say that we were a little embarrassed and didn't go back out to enjoy the company the remainder of that evening. Sorry, but no pictures were taken as everyone was somewhat surprised and unprepared to have a camera ready.

gbdick 11-13-2018 08:37 PM

Caught

2 Attachment(s)
Back in the 70s when I was 18 we went parking when we wanted to fuck. I went out a lot and fucked around a lot. I was what you would call a free love hippie girl. I was on the pill, there were very few diseases going around so we never used condoms. It was a different time. I lived in Florida, suntanned at the beach all day, and fucked guys in the evenings in the back seats of their cars. Most of the time I wore hot pants, (a type of short shorts) or a short short skirt, and halter tops, (I hated bras, still do.) I was usually barefoot most of the time. One Saturday I hitched rides wearing just two items, a micro mini, (no panties) a tiny halter top and a big floppy hat, and carrying my big purse to the beach. (I usually carried a towel and bikini bottoms no top) I had about $1.00 in change but for a cute barefoot long haired girl like me, guys picked me up, bought me food, and took me to a lot of places. I had many adventures. That evening I had latched on to this cute guy that lived 20 or 30 miles away from where I did in another city. After he bought me a real nice dinner, (There were no shoes no food laws back then.) He took me to meet his friends, we got ice cream, and got back in his car. We drove around for a while with me sitting real close to him with his arm around me. Cars back then had big bench seats so you could sit right next to a guy. We stopped at a place overlooking the beach and made out. Soon he was rubbing my big tits and I was rubbing his hard dick through his pants. I asked him if he wanted to fuck me and he of course answered yes. He started the car and said he knew a place more private we could go. He drove me to a place way down a dirt road back in the swamp that looked pretty private. We both got into the back seat and before long we were naked and he had slid his very nice sized dick into my naturally furry wet pussy and was fucking me the hell out of me. We were both having so much fun that we didn't notice the policeman come up until we were lit up with his flashlight. We froze. All the car windows were open. The cop yelled, "Get off her now!" and reached in and got the car keys. Jerry, the guy who was fucking me jumped off me, both of us trembling and scared. The cop played his light over my spread wet pussy and hauled poor Jerry out of the car, spun him around, and handcuffed him. I was reaching for my skirt and top when the cop yelled for me to get out of the car, so I got out naked. The cop made us stand in back of Jerry's car. He played the light on my tits and pussy telling us how he could arrest us just like we were and take us in naked. Poor Jerry had lost his hard on and was shaking just like I was. After a minute the cop, who was a big, 40ish black man said he thought that maybe there was something else he could do. He put Jerry still handcuffed back in the car and asked me how bad I wanted to keep me and my boyfriend out of jail. He told me to put my hands on my head and not to move unless he told me to. He reached out and started feeling my big firm tits and squeezing my nipples. Then I felt his other hand on my wet pussy. He started fingering my swollen wet clit and I think I moaned a little. (I was just about to get off when he shined his big flashlight on us.) Then he said he thought he knew a way I could help my boyfriend stay out of jail. He told me to get on my knees as he fumbled with his belt. Now I knew how he wanted me to help. I got on my knees and the black cop pulled out one of the biggest cocks I had ever seen up to then. Up until then, I had never had sex with a black man. The cop said, "Girl, you know how to suck a man's cock?" I said I did. He said, "Well get to it sweet thing, and you better swallow every drop that comes out of it or I'm gonna do a number on your boyfriend with my nightstick." I said, yes sir and started sucking. Unknown to the officer all through high school I was known as a blow job queen. I had sucked off many men before I lost my virginity. I had to use 2 hands on his dick while I sucked but I sucked him and jacked him until he started coming. As he filled my mouth and I began swallowing his cum I remember him saying, "Swallow it all little mama. Drink it all." After he stopped coming and I had swallowed it all, he had me stand back up while he zipped up. He said, "Good job, little white wh*r*. He turned me around and grabbed my tits from behind rolling my nipples between his big fingers and said, "Are you still horny, girl?" He reached down and rubbed my wet pussy again. I was so horny I couldn't stand it! Then he said, go get your boyfriend out of the car. I walked over and opened the car door so Jerry could get out with his hands still handcuffed behind him. He told poor Jerry to stand beside the car. Then he said, "Get down on your knees pretty mama, and help your boyfriend out." So I got down on my knees and started sucking Jerry's soft cock tasting my pussy on it. Soon Jerry was moaning and rock hard. The cop then told me to get up and bend over the car hood with my legs spread. He moved Jerry behind me and unlocked his cuffs. Then he said, "Now fuck this fine piece of white ass. You better make sure she comes before you shoot off your load or I'll beat your ass white boy." Jerry shoved his dick in me and started to fuck the hell out of me from behind and bent over his car hood. As he pounded my c*nt I heard the cop say, "Come on, make her come white boy. A good cock sucker like her needs to get to come too." That and Jerry's big circumcised dick head being slammed deep in my pussy put me over the top. I came so hard that I screamed out loud. I squeezed Jerry's dick so hard that he started moaning and coming too, filling my wet pussy full of his warm cum. Jerry kept pounding my c*nt holding on to my hips as he kept squirting his big load deep up inside me. I heard the cop say, "That's it, white boy." As Jerry collapsed on me and we both lay on the hood catching our breath, The cop walked away laughing. He threw Jerry's keys in the car and said, "Get dressed and get out of here, kids, and don't come back." We pulled ourselves together, got back in the car, found our clothes, and got out of there. Jerry was nice enough to drive me the 20 miles back to my house with my pussy leaking his cum all over his car seat the whole way. Would you believe I sucked Jerry off one more time in the driveway in front of my house? It was late, everyone was in bed, and I do like sucking off nice cocks. I never saw Jerry again.
Here's a polaroid picture another boy took of me about the same year. I was a little drunk and fucking guys outside of a party here in someones backseat. Before and after. I was such a little wh*r* back then.

GRITS 11-20-2018 11:53 PM

caught by police

1 Attachment(s)
We got caught on the beach @ 3am in Panama City, fla. … we thought everyone was asleep as no one was around, as we were fucking w/ the wife on top naked...… 2 cops walked up on us and caught us... they just stood there w/ their flashlights on us, or really on my wife as she got off me , and we were getting dressed... they just walked away once we had our pants on....

gbdick 11-23-2018 06:09 PM

Caught

Yea, the black cop from my story in the 70s really just wanted to see me naked, get a blow job, which I happen to be good at, and watch my boyfriend fuck the shit out of me. Cops usually get what they want. It wasn't the last time I've given a blow job to get out of a ticket or get a ride home with a guy.