One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [Voyeur] Anybody creep on their own wife? (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=243510)

mandy.the.toy 06-19-2021 01:09 AM

Anybody creep on their own wife?

I mean I know I can just see her naked any time I want. But I still get a thrill when she unwittingly gives me a downblouse or upskirt peek or leaves the door open a crack when she's changing.

postmanuk 06-19-2021 04:53 AM

Indeed

1 Attachment(s)
Of course, it's all part of the fun. Sometimes leaving the video recording in the bedroom when she will come into the room within the next few minutes totally naked and unknowing.

I like to see, watch and, of course, sometimes even masturbate watching her drying herself off, and then dressing. I shouldn't imagine anyone else would be interested in seeing that, but perhaps there's a bit of the 'peeping tom' about me

postmanuk 06-19-2021 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mandy.the.toy (Post 2994061)
I mean I know I can just see her naked any time I want. But I still get a thrill when she unwittingly gives me a downblouse or upskirt peek or leaves the door open a crack when she's changing.

love that peeking through a crack in the door stuff as well

stiv837 06-19-2021 05:34 AM

Im guilty of this. I take unaware photos of my all the time. I have a few special friends i show them to.

mamanrc 06-19-2021 09:34 AM

All the time. She hasn't worn a bra a lot the last year and her nipples are always poking through her tops.....when she gets out of the shower, dressing....all the time. And I let her know I am. :D

voyuk 06-19-2021 02:30 PM

Yes I’ve very recently begun to do this. She has been working hard these last few months and has occasionally gone to bed early leaving me downstairs watching TV. Each time I’ve snuck up to the top of the stairs hoping to hear if she masturbates. No luck so far. I’m not even sure whether she masturbates without me. I hope she does.

americuadorian 06-19-2021 05:30 PM

Everything...

Quote:

Originally Posted by treblekane (Post 2994215)
Hidden cameras throughout the house, sniper shots (sometimes I get caught lol), oh yeah... Creeping all the time 😎😁

she does is magic. I would never tire of looking at your wife.

markofohio 06-19-2021 06:50 PM

All the time

treblekane 06-19-2021 07:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by americuadorian (Post 2994325)
she does is magic. I would never tire of looking at your wife.

Well, me either... In fact, we all have a "thing" for our wives... It is why we are with them, right? Adding the voyeuristic thrill to the relationship just adds greatness to it... Especially if your voueristic cameras are lucky enough to observe "marital infadelity". 😁

Larry27 06-19-2021 08:39 PM

There are several threads about unaware wives on OCC

Look up “Unaware wives” and “Unaware wive captured on video”

There are some that are just capturing nudes and some capturing more sexually explicit stuff. It is worth the price to see all the videos.