One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Movie & TV EUFs (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=1938)

lonmol 08-25-2004 08:01 AM

Movie & TV EUFs

7 Attachment(s)
What is an EUF, you ask? Embarrassed Underwear-clad Female. Here are a few from mainstream films, and television shows. All show actresses in their underwear. All show distinct embarassment, with the exception of the photo of Christina Ricci. I've included that one because Ricci has stated in several interviews that she finds underwear scenes embarrassing, and hates doing them. Marisa Tomei has also commented on not being fond of this type of scene, and Carrie Fisher often sites Under The Rainbow, as the film she most disliked making (due to the fact that she spends half the movie running around in her bra, and half slip, I wonder?). The photo of Jobeth Williams has a watermark, but it was a good scene, so I attached it anyway. I left it at the end, so if it has to be edited, please feel free. I know there's a good amount of material like this out there, so hopefully this thread will catch on.

*****WATERMARKED PICTURE REMOVED*****

Alcahuete 08-25-2004 11:44 AM

Its about time

its about time someone posted some EUF's! Great job. its to bad u dont have the vids for these.

osreb 08-25-2004 06:32 PM

Can you post the movies theses pics are from?

I recognise "Animal House", "Poltergist", "Joan of Arcadia"; what movies are the others form?
Thanks in advance and great post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonmol
What is an EUF, you ask? Embarrassed Underwear-clad Female. Here are a few from mainstream films, and television shows. All show actresses in their underwear. All show distinct embarassment, with the exception of the photo of Christina Ricci. I've included that one because Ricci has stated in several interviews that she finds underwear scenes embarrassing, and hates doing them. Marisa Tomei has also commented on not being fond of this type of scene, and Carrie Fisher often sites Under The Rainbow, as the film she most disliked making (due to the fact that she spends half the movie running around in her bra, and half slip, I wonder?). The photo of Jobeth Williams has a watermark, but it was a good scene, so I attached it anyway. I left it at the end, so if it has to be edited, please feel free. I know there's a good amount of material like this out there, so hopefully this thread will catch on.

lonmol 08-26-2004 12:45 AM

Marisa Tomei; Slums Of Beverly Hills, Sigourney Weaver; Alien (behind the scenes still), Carrie Fisher; Under The Rainbow, Elisabeth Rosen; The X- Files second season, episode; Red Museum, The women in the Boots in the resturant is from one of the british "Carry On" films--The others, you already know. Anyone have some more to post?

lonmol 08-26-2004 01:50 AM

9 Attachment(s)
Some more: Patricia Richardson; Home Improvement. Friends. Heather Thomas; Zapped. Noises Off. The Wanderers; Karen Allen (not quite shown in the pictures, but this scene ends with her being sort of embarassed, and putting her clothes back on). Carrie Fisher; Under The Rainbow. Jane And The Lost City. C'mon people, SOMEBODY must have a few EUFs to put up.

lonmol 08-26-2004 02:48 AM

Still more

6 Attachment(s)
Still more.

lonmol 08-29-2004 11:39 AM

Even more

8 Attachment(s)
More from movies, and television shows.

*****OFF TOPIC PICTURE REMOVED*****

smarlny 08-29-2004 09:04 PM

Friends

which epidode does this scene occur in and who's the actress who gets her skirt torn off?

lonmol 08-30-2004 07:44 AM

I'm sorry, but I really don't know the episode, or the actresse's name. I was never a fan of Friends, but I'm sure someone here will know.

lonmol 08-30-2004 08:14 AM

Some more

8 Attachment(s)
Some more EUF's.

*****WATERMARKED PICTURES REMOVED*****