One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Site Feedback & Support (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Problem Uploading (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=217238)

sirseph 01-05-2018 12:20 PM

Problem Uploading

Not sure if it's on my end or the site's, but I didn't hit any issues anywhere else. I tried to share the stuff I normally share with the members here, but in the ENF section the jpg upload kept failing, and the gif said it uploaded, but when I checked the post it just shows the missing file box. In the sexy videos section, those two files, plus the trailer all failed repeatedly.

openthe4thseal 01-05-2018 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirseph (Post 2559276)
Not sure if it's on my end or the site's, but I didn't hit any issues anywhere else. I tried to share the stuff I normally share with the members here, but in the ENF section the jpg upload kept failing, and the gif said it uploaded, but when I checked the post it just shows the missing file box. In the sexy videos section, those two files, plus the trailer all failed repeatedly.

There are others having problems too, as early as 3:30 GMT. Attachments that appear after that time are unable to be downloaded by some people.

I have no idea why it's happening yet, but I suspect there was a site update made.

It seems to have affected the albums too.

openthe4thseal 01-05-2018 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spanish898 (Post 2559356)
Im having this exact same issue too mate when trying to upload stuff.

Cheers to the mod above for letting me know that this is a site-wide issue though, not merely me personally banned from uploading! :cool::p

I'm not sure if it is site-wide because almost no on else has complained. My issue is that I cannot download any photo or video posted after 3:30PM GMT in any thread. Any photo uploaded after that time in the albums doesn't have a thumbnail to view and if I click on it, I get a blank screen, like I do with every other image uploaded after that time on the rest of the board.

As I said, it sounds like an update. My computer is very old, so maybe it's only affecting those of us too poor to afford new stuff every year or two.

fz1 01-05-2018 03:36 PM

I cannot upload either. Havent had a problem with downloads though.
Thanks for the update

spacecake 01-05-2018 04:22 PM

it isn't due to the browser you use because got the same problem with firefox , IE or Chrome

thepervert 01-05-2018 04:59 PM

Problem uploading and downloading...

Quote:

Originally Posted by spacecake (Post 2559378)
it isn't due to the browser you use because got the same problem with firefox , IE or Chrome

It happened to me also. Both uploading and downloading. It looks like the system stops after a while.

tojoho49 01-05-2018 05:01 PM

Connectivity

Same problems I use Chrome and I am in the frozen south eastern USA

Turtle 01-05-2018 05:16 PM

Admin has been informed. Just waiting for them to get back us.

admin 01-05-2018 07:14 PM

Our tech guys are still working on this.

admin 01-05-2018 08:00 PM

I believe this issue has been temporarily resolved.
We may need to do another software update within the next week to make the solution permanent.