One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Hardcore Amateurs - XXX (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   New Sub Girl On The Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=222504)

SubCassie 06-16-2018 04:39 PM

New Sub Girl On The Forum

1 Attachment(s)
Hi I'm Sub*****RUDE TERM REMOVED*****Cassie

I'm new to this forum, I was previously on XXXXXXXXX but it unexpectedly shut down. Im new to the submissive *****RUDE TERM REMOVED*****life and only had 1 boyfriend that I slept with before meeting my bull. I never really imagined that I would fall in love with a black man much older than me-but I did, I wasn't allowed to date any black men growing up and my family doesn't approve of our relationship. I've heard it all before so please don't comment if you have a problem with it.

Since he made me his I've tried a lot of things that I never thought I ever would and :pdiscovered that I enjoy a lot of things other girls don't. My bull has been training me how to properly please men for just about a year, I recently had my collar ceremony and moved out of my mother's place to live with him. He wanted me to show off my bod, my skills and get ideas/tips for new experiences from other DOMS. Hope this is as great as sex forums was...

Let me know what you think ;)

SubCassie 06-17-2018 03:10 AM

Serving My Bulls Wishes

3 Attachment(s)
I was told to post some pics of my daily mouth service, it's one of my favorite tasks. After a few months I've developed a taste for cum

Let me know what you think ;)

ribalding 06-17-2018 08:18 AM

Be a good girl and post more.

Masterful3 06-17-2018 12:06 PM

Cassie, be a good girl and present your body for inspection on here. This is what you said your Sir wanted you on here to do.

So tits first, thrust them out as well.

Then pussy, legs apart for this please.

The arse, bent over with legs apart so we get a good view.

SubCassie 06-17-2018 04:36 PM

Master Would Like Your Opinion

1 Attachment(s)
For your pleasure master presents my small tits. He would like your opinion on his sub.

Masterful3 06-19-2018 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubCassie (Post 2631575)
For your pleasure master presents my small tits. He would like your opinion on his sub.

Good girl. Tell Master that I agree, your tits are too small to give a good titty fuck, but the nipples are hard enough to take my nipple clamps.

Next pic please, as requested.

openthe4thseal 06-19-2018 12:14 PM

It's a thread like this that makes it worth waking up some mornings.

admin 06-19-2018 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cumloverinmpls (Post 2632336)
I'm mean it is a site that objectifies women, that's why I;m here. But the word sl*t is blocked because someone will be offended?

You can use the word, although we would prefer you didn't. :rolleyes:

The text simply gets automatically edited because we don't want people using that term or search engines picking up our pages for that term.

We all love seeing beautiful naked women here, but there is no need to label them as sl*ts.

I've always thought our site was better than that.

SubCassie 06-20-2018 01:17 AM

Master Presents Sub Cassie Holes

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterful3 (Post 2632198)
Good girl. Tell Master that I agree, your tits are too small to give a good titty fuck, but the nipples are hard enough to take my nipple clamps.

Next pic please, as requested.

A DOM brother I have serviced under the same rules has exposed me to nipple clamps, master agrees that they should become compulsory.

Service must always begin with the primary hole (mouth), then secondary (ass) before a sub hole reward can be earned. It is understood a private 1 on 1 punishment will be issued by a specific dom brother after the session if order is not followed.

I am to read him the reviews of the holes and rules he has presented for your examination. Detailed private messages are preferred and necessary for presentation to continue.

SubCassie 06-20-2018 01:27 AM

Poll Results

25 men have been serviced properly by mouth, a gift must be earned only by mouth and fully swallowed to be considered proper.