One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Upskirt & Downblouse (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Hot Asses in Khakis / Pants / Slacks (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=57161)

crimsonking 01-15-2008 12:30 AM

Hot Asses in Khakis / Pants / Slacks

4 Attachment(s)
I've always thought that there's not much hotter than a woman who can display an ultra-fine ass in khakis / pants / slacks.

For example:

crimsonking 01-15-2008 12:40 AM

The Woman at the Card Store

6 Attachment(s)
Almost forgot this one...

Super hot and a thong peek to boot! :eek: :D

crimsonking 01-15-2008 08:34 AM

Wonderful Wanda

10 Attachment(s)
Ahhh...Wanda (a.k.a Wendy, a.k.a. Majestic7000, a.k.a. the absolutely hottest MILF on the planet). There are already a ton of shots of her out there, but I'm including the lead-off shot in the dress as a reference for those who aren't already in the know about this stunner. The last two "rear view" shots of her in said dress are a bonus. ;)

Enjoy! :)

crimsonking 01-15-2008 08:48 AM

Hot VB Coach VTL Redux

4 Attachment(s)
Already posted this on the "More Pantylines" thread, as (ass?) there's a great VTL payoff in this set if you look carefully. Figured the pix should have a place in this thread as well...

BTW: Feel free to post 'em if ya' got 'em! :D

greendoor 01-15-2008 08:55 AM

Your right nice VTL, thanks!

crimsonking 01-15-2008 09:03 AM

Bonus Shots of Hot Pants Chick #4 from Post #1

2 Attachment(s)
If these were candids, then that was one bawlsy photographer! :eek: :D

crimsonking 01-15-2008 09:07 AM

One More of Wanda...plus a Jeans Bonus

2 Attachment(s)
I just can't get enough of this woman! :o

Bonus jeans shot 'cause that azz is sooooo HOT! :D

exhibitw*tcher 01-15-2008 09:09 AM

This is a good sexy amateurs thread

But has no downblouse or upskirt pics!:mad:

crimsonking 01-15-2008 09:20 AM

You're right...no Upskirts or Downblouses to be found

Quote:

Originally Posted by exhibitw*tcher (Post 380246)
But has no downblouse or upskirt pics!:mad:

Very true, exhibitw*tcher. Frankly, I wasn't quite sure where to start this thread -- here in "Upskirts & Downblouse" or in "Exhibitionists & Voyeur." I settled with this one because this was the section in which the "More Pantylines" thread resided (which seemed to be a somewhat similar topic) and becasue the "Exhibitionists & Voyeur" section seemed to include mostly nude pix. Since the "Upskirts & Downblouse" section was likely to be predominantly non-nude (NN), this NN thread started here. However, if any of the mods wish to move this thread to a section that seems more appropriate, by all means do (just please let me know where it went! ;) ).

greendoor 01-15-2008 11:54 AM

I don't care where it is as long as we get to see them. Loved the peeking thong shots they are great!