One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Stuffed bras exposed, women embarrassed (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=113908)

Fringe 11-18-2022 04:59 AM

Stacy keibler

1 Attachment(s)
Stuffed bra of Stacy keibler exposed at the Wwf Invasion ppv.

Fringe 11-18-2022 07:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
From the movie Splitz

forester623 01-16-2023 09:55 AM

Hey guys, check out this blog

monasboobsdiary.blogspot.com/

It's a diary from a girl struggling with keeping her stuffed bras secret. Pretty interesting :D

lilwunzaa 08-01-2023 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fringe (Post 991849)
Hey all, this will most likely come off as quite strange... but meh, never hurt in asking. Does anyone like women getting embarrassed when they get there stuffed bras exposed? Stuff like tissue and 'chicken fillets'? I recently downloaded a movie titled 'Memoirs of a Sorority Girl' (it's AWFUL, do not buy it) but there is a nice EUF scene and I posted some screencaps on the EUF's from movies thread. However, when watching it, there was also a scene when the same character gets embarrassed again when her stuffed bra is exposed by another character. I actually found it quite enjoyable, in the same sense as EUF.

So! My request is; Does anyone have any screencaps or pictures of this sort of thing? It can be from anything, tv, film, anime or real life? Here's some examples what I'm talking about.

(I know this is a long shot, but i'm just curious if anyone else likes this sort of thing.)

My husband has always been turned on by the fact my bras are all padding , I have no tits at all and always have worn fake ones.

sillywong 08-03-2023 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fringe (Post 991849)
Hey all, this will most likely come off as quite strange... but meh, never hurt in asking. Does anyone like women getting embarrassed when they get there stuffed bras exposed? Stuff like tissue and 'chicken fillets'? I recently downloaded a movie titled 'Memoirs of a Sorority Girl' (it's AWFUL, do not buy it) but there is a nice EUF scene and I posted some screencaps on the EUF's from movies thread. However, when watching it, there was also a scene when the same character gets embarrassed again when her stuffed bra is exposed by another character. I actually found it quite enjoyable, in the same sense as EUF.

So! My request is; Does anyone have any screencaps or pictures of this sort of thing? It can be from anything, tv, film, anime or real life? Here's some examples what I'm talking about.

(I know this is a long shot, but i'm just curious if anyone else likes this sort of thing.)

I have a big thing for small breasted women being exposed by larger breasted ones (or men), because I find female arrogance hot. Even though I prefer small boobs I like the idea of it

master_geppetto 02-22-2024 03:09 PM

College Friend

10 Attachment(s)
I had a friend in college who was painfully inept at hiding her stuffed bra. The difference between her flat chest and stuffed bra was astounding, especially when compared side-by-side with an unstuffed bikini and stuffed bikini. We were close enough that I had access to her dorm on several occasions and discovered just how elementary her stuffing tactics were.

forester623 02-29-2024 05:24 AM

Hottie I found on insta

10 Attachment(s)
She puts in such an effort for looking busty and then she goes to the beach and the boobs are gone... I really wonder why she doesn't even try to pretend to be busy when wearing a bikini.

master_geppetto 02-29-2024 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forester623 (Post 3356798)
She puts in such an effort for looking busty and then she goes to the beach and the boobs are gone... I really wonder why she doesn't even try to pretend to be busy when wearing a bikini.

Wooow!! The difference is extremely noticeable. You can see how stiff some of her bras are in the photos, which indicates a lot of stuffing. She can stuff at the gym but not the beach?

Thanks for the post! Love this fetish

forester623 05-10-2024 11:46 AM

7 Attachment(s)
I wonder whether she actually thinks nobody would notice that...