One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (http://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Fiction (http://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Story Forum Rules & Guidelines (http://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=71879)

Alex 01-18-2009 03:40 AM

Story Forum Rules & Guidelines
 
Welcome to the OCC story forums.

We are friendly & relaxed around here and we want to provide a supportive place where you can express yourself.
Help us out by respecting these few simple rules:
  1. Choose the right forum.
    Put your stories about true, real life experiences in the Non Fiction forum.
    Fantasy or "made up" stories all belong in the Fiction forum
  2. If it isn't your own story, always give credit to the original author.
  3. Do not repost other people's stories without their permission.
  4. Do not post stories where any of the main characters are under 18 years old.
  5. Do not post stories involving non-consensual sex, bestiality, watersports or in_cest.
Please post each story in a separate new thread unless you are continuing a story.

We suggest that you always choose a "Thread Prefix" to describe the content of your story. If you would like to make suggestions for us to add any new thread prefixes, please post your ideas in the Site Feedback & Support forum.

If you are making a request, please select the "Request..." thread prefix.

You may also post links to stories on other free sites. In that case, use the "Links..." prefix. Please do not post links to paysites.

Feel free to add photos to your threads if you wish. In addition, you can upload illustrated stories as .PDF files. If you want to let other people download copies of your stories, you may upload them as .TXT or .RTF files. To upload files, use the "Manage Attachments" button when you are creating your post.

If you enjoy another member's story, let them know. Use the Thanks button or write a nice reply. Positive feedback and encouragement really helps the people who are posting here. It keeps the creative juices flowing. :)

If you didn't care for a story, just move on. Do NOT leave rude or negative feedback. The OCC forums have always enjoyed the reputation of being one of the nicest and friendliest adult forums on the web. Let's keep it that way. ;)

Thanks,

thepac 01-22-2009 09:42 AM

i have a Q are we allowed to write about Celebs in the fiction section or not

bluebaron 01-22-2009 03:36 PM

I can't see why not, as long as you stick to the rules there should be no problem.

There are no issues with celeb names as there are no copyright problems.

KWURMX82 01-24-2009 12:25 PM

Another Q
 
If we have a longer story, should we give a brief description and attach a file or a zip?

Fango 01-24-2009 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KWURMX82 (Post 501595)
If we have a longer story, should we give a brief description and attach a file or a zip?

It's up to you. We've added the capability to upload PDF, TXT and RTF files, so you can choose to upload your story that way, or you can post it as text in the body of the message over a series of posts.

Fango

KarlMalone 02-06-2009 10:54 PM

Is the "watersports" rule a joke or are you serious?

Fango 02-06-2009 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarlMalone (Post 507498)
Is the "watersports" rule a joke or are you serious?

He's serious. If it's just confusion over the term, he's referring to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urolagnia

You can still write stories about water polo bathing suit mishaps. :D:p

Fango

KarlMalone 02-18-2009 09:22 PM

Okay I was thinking "what's wrong with water polo"?

CaptainQuixote 09-15-2009 07:50 PM

A couple questions
 
I have two questions.

First, the general rules for the forum tell us not to use names like b*tch, wh*r* and so on to describe women. I approve of this rule absolutely regarding photos and videos that are posted but does this apply to stories? I've posted a couple stories that involve one woman stripping another. Would it be against the rules for the girl being stripped to respond by calling her antagonist a b*tch? I don't intend to flood any story with dirty names and it is not intended to disrespect women in any way. I just want to be able to write them in character. I wasn't certain if the ban applied to fictional women as well as real ones though.

My second question. The non-consensual sex rule. Is it allowable to write a story in which a woman is touched against her will? The example I have in mind is my Invisible Vinnie story in which he cops several feels from girls while he is invisible. At the time I thought nothing of it, but I considered writing other stories that might take that further. For example if I posted an ENF story in which a girl was tied up naked, in what ways and to what extent could she be touched, fondled or kissed before it breaks the rule?

I guess I do have one last question. When I posted the Invisible Vinnie story I accidentally posted it as Invsble Vinnie, missing an "I". Is it possible to fix that typo?

Alex 09-15-2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainQuixote (Post 599029)
I have two questions.

First, the general rules for the forum tell us not to use names like b*tch, wh*r* and so on to describe women. I approve of this rule absolutely regarding photos and videos that are posted but does this apply to stories? I've posted a couple stories that involve one woman stripping another. Would it be against the rules for the girl being stripped to respond by calling her antagonist a b*tch? I don't intend to flood any story with dirty names and it is not intended to disrespect women in any way. I just want to be able to write them in character. I wasn't certain if the ban applied to fictional women as well as real ones though.

My second question. The non-consensual sex rule. Is it allowable to write a story in which a woman is touched against her will? The example I have in mind is my Invisible Vinnie story in which he cops several feels from girls while he is invisible. At the time I thought nothing of it, but I considered writing other stories that might take that further. For example if I posted an ENF story in which a girl was tied up naked, in what ways and to what extent could she be touched, fondled or kissed before it breaks the rule?

I guess I do have one last question. When I posted the Invisible Vinnie story I accidentally posted it as Invsble Vinnie, missing an "I". Is it possible to fix that typo?

To answer your first question, in the context of your story using the colorful language mentioned above is okay.

As far as your second question, there is some "gray area" here. Touching, fondling, kissing may be alright in most fictional circumstances, but we don't want people to cross the line and post r-a-p-e type stories.

I'll see what I can do about your third request right now. ;)

Thanks,


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Forum RulesTerms of UseTerms of ServiceDMCA18 U.S.C. § 2257RTA VerifiedPrivacy Policy