One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Does everyone know that your wife doesn't wear kinckers?` (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=196320)

johnnieuk 03-26-2016 05:31 PM

Does everyone know that your wife doesn't wear kinckers?`

1 Attachment(s)
My wife doesn't wear knickers.

All our best friends know because they have seen her c*nt at various gatherings.

Recently I left my phone on the kitchen table and my mother in law saw a photo of her daughter. She said it was a great photo, but a shame that her muff was on show.

I said that is an occupational hazard for any woman that doesn't wear knickers. She agreed and told me how she had known her daughter doesn't wear knickers for several years!

We moved into this house in 2007 and out again in 2008 while we renovated it. My wife was the project manager, so she came to the house every day. She never wore a bra or pants/knickers

My mother in law's partner was on site a lot of the time and he had told her mother that the builders would hear the car pull up and congregate near the front door so they could watch her climb the ladder to the first floor, then follow her up to the ladder to the second floor so they could ogle her naked c*nt. She hasn't worn knickers for years and was, and still is, completely unaware of the fact that the builders were ogling her naked c*nt.

Shame they didn't see it in all it's shaven glory, she has a fantastic skinny Brazilian.

johnnieuk 03-27-2016 02:04 PM

this is a more recent Brazilian

1 Attachment(s)
This is a more recent Brazilian that is much more how she wears her pubic hair now

rocksuperstar 03-27-2016 07:15 PM

Thongs

1 Attachment(s)
Everyone knows (parents, sisters, brothers, nephews, friends, coworkers) that my wife wears thongs 7 days a week. Because she always wears low raise bottoms or leggings that you can see through. Before she would always pull her pants up before bending over, but now she doses care if her thongs show. I think it's really hot that everyone knows.

rocksuperstar 03-27-2016 07:16 PM

Here's one more

1 Attachment(s)
One more

willporkem 03-28-2016 08:15 AM

not everyone, but quite a few

1 Attachment(s)
She is so used to going without panties, that he has forgotten them more than once on "family" vacations and outings

collector5757 03-28-2016 09:37 AM

MIL's partner?

"My mother in law's partner was on site a lot of the time..."

He seems very well informed about your wife's bare pussy and her fan club; can we assume that he too was one of the guys following her up the ladder?? :) Must have been fun for him to wake up with the mother and get a clear view of her daughter's beaver later that day!

ModelT-MsDollie 04-04-2016 04:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
No matter what the wife says she knows and knew those guys were staring at her ass and pussy.
My wife was raised without underwear, no bra or panties. She was forced to wear panties in school during PE but that was all.
Even now she rarely wears a bra or panties. She makes allowances when she had to go to school functions and around little kids.
She always knows when her pussy is showing and has learned how to stand, where to step, and climb to put on the best shows. She loved hiking, going up and down in light houses and other places with steep metal steps.
I get a kick out of the women who wear low tops that expose their tits and mini skirts or hot pants showing their pussy lips who swear they had no idea anyone can see.
Yea right. I wore very short shorts and no underwear too when younger. Knew exactly when the head of my cock was hanging out or exposed.
I'm not complaining. Bras and panties should be worn only around kids and maybe family.

Lady your pussy is showing.

6BEAN9 04-05-2016 01:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
As you can tell here on the night my pants ripped on the dance floor, I despise wearing them.

Attachment 8063091

stillplayingmore 04-06-2016 11:02 PM

Only when she lets someone see that she isn't.

shoeripoff6 04-07-2016 04:09 PM

Luckily, i earn enough to be able to afford to buy my wife panties :D