One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Kingdavid's High Resolution Moons For The Purist (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=108060)

kingdavid 04-24-2011 08:01 PM

Kingdavid's High Resolution Moons For The Purist

Well I guess it was about to happen...me ranting and raving about the lack of beautiful ladies bare butts on many of these threads...from calendar inequality to mainstream media in general. So as a little Easter treat for everyone I want to start my own PURIST bare butt mooning and flashing thresd. NO strippers...NO tanning salon butts ...NO
hashed and rehashed traded pics you see online everywhere...and absolutely NO THONGS or dudes butts !!!!
And the last requirement ...ala Pedro ...NO small file sizes...only ORIGINAL homemade full bare butt mooning
or full bare butt and back standing shots ( with multiple girls highly recommended ! ) all in HIGH RES....cool ????

kingdavid 04-24-2011 08:06 PM

Ramona's Wahoos Dare

2 Attachment(s)
Yeah this hot 19 year old college girl friend of mine has a sizeable rear end...but not just that it is quite plump with a very very sexy LONG and DEEP butt crack. Let me know who might be into this kind of Full Moon !

DFBHD 04-24-2011 08:10 PM

that is an outstanding full moon!!

snffhrtights 04-24-2011 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingdavid (Post 916960)
Yeah this hot 19 year old college girl friend of mine has a sizeable rear end...but not just that it is quite plump with a very very sexy LONG and DEEP butt crack. Let me know who might be into this kind of Full Moon !

Now if only she posed at an 90 degree angle and parted those cheeks fully : ) thanks for sharing .

kingdavid 04-24-2011 09:00 PM

Ramona And Friend

1 Attachment(s)
Ok...since it is a holiday today...and many of you with too much time on your hands...here are TWO high resolution full moons ( Ramona and Andrea )...this is what REAL girls bare butts look like ! Cheers !!

thredkamel 04-26-2011 07:47 AM

kingdavid,

Very good, very good indeed!

chickman 04-26-2011 08:21 AM

thanks kingdavid i'am purist too!

thanks kingdavid i'am purist too!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

kingdavid 04-26-2011 02:23 PM

Delmy And Angel Trolley Moon

1 Attachment(s)
Ok here is another classic HIGH RES moon...one I shot a few years back. Delmy ( the brunette ) has the tiniest waist imaginable yet her butt is BIG...I guess maybe a 14 inch DEEP butt crack...a choice mooning butt for sure !!

dnascreen 04-26-2011 04:37 PM

yessssss

about time! you have supporters! keep it up ..please

ccurly804 04-27-2011 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingdavid (Post 918216)
Ok here is another classic HIGH RES moon...one I shot a few years back. Delmy ( the brunette ) has the tiniest waist imaginable yet her butt is BIG...I guess maybe a 14 inch DEEP butt crack...a choice mooning butt for sure !!

I use to get out a telescope to look at the Moo;)n - not any more!!!