One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   That is the question (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=73897)

lobesnho11 03-06-2009 11:04 AM

That is the question

6 Attachment(s)
as you discovered that you liked the ENF or which was the first scene ENF that saw in movies or television

I found the ENF, although not wise what was, seeing Kramer VS Kramer, when I saw jobeth Williams naked in front of the boy, I felt something that cannot describe, since then I love the ENF

felber 03-06-2009 12:51 PM

I think for myself it was when I walked in on my friends sister while she was finishing up her shower in high school. She was home from college and I was going to take a leak. She was washing her hair and so she had her eyes closed. I walked in and froze. I couldn't move. When she finished and saw me there, she screamed bloody murder. It was great.:p

sentientsapien 03-06-2009 02:39 PM

A lurker comes forth!

1 Attachment(s)
I first became interested in ENF by stumbling across darering a few years ago, then truthordarepics where I fist heard the term ENF, then here. (Save the best for last of course!) :D
I was just thinking the other day, that the people of OCC seem more polite and intelligent then most boards on the interweb. At first I thought it was just my imagination but I did a quick random review and found lots of pleases and thank yous, minimal spelling errors, and a generally upbeat attitude. I wonder if that is simply the type of person who likes ENF or something else? Hmmmmm....

Oh and because a post is naked without nudity, here's an ENF pic of Debra Messing from the movie The Wedding Date:

darkz2k3 03-06-2009 03:41 PM

My first

1 Attachment(s)
wow i have to say was when my uncles wife, then 20. was living with us, i was 15 at the time and was put out to the couch while she took my room for 2 weeks.
one day i went in to my room to get some papers for school in the morning, she was lying there naked from the waist up she had panties on they were light blue :)

i snuck past to my dresser to get the papers, my heart pounding like a hammer. as i looked and admired for almost 3 min.

she was Beautiful in every sense of the word. i opened my dresser and got the papers but as i closed it, i made to much noise. she awoke and turned to see me, her eyes grew 2 sizes bigger and she rushed to cover her breast with her hands.

with a squeak in her voice she asked me politely to give her some privacy. i walked out slowly while looking away, at the door i turned back to say sorry and saw her standing in just her panties no longer covering her breast.

she said it was ok and for me just to get out already so i did.it stayed our little secret

below is the most recent picture of her and my uncle i have, this was taken 2 Christmases ago. they are now married and have 2 kids :)

scramm 03-06-2009 06:12 PM

first enf in movies

7 Attachment(s)
Zapped was my first recollection of ENF in movies.

The first time I can remember ENF other than in movies was when I was in high school and a girl wore a tight one piece cotton dress to my theater class. You could see her underwear underneath it and one of the guys in the class (not me) said something about it and she got embarrassed since everyone was staring at her.

KarlMalone 03-06-2009 08:11 PM

Private School - Betsy Russell

KaiserP 03-08-2009 04:37 AM

Zapped

stormz89 03-08-2009 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarlMalone (Post 518024)
Private School - Betsy Russell

I remember betsy russell, I was looking for the video for ages but I don't think I ever did... Is there a video on rapidshare or anything?

andros19 03-15-2009 08:26 PM

Zapped

elimelech 03-16-2009 05:09 PM

Oddly enough, for me what sparked my interest in ENF was being the victim, not the beneficiary, so to speak. When I was maybe ten or eleven I was spending the summer at my counsin's house (he was about my age). We had gone swimming and we were going to go somewhere else, so I was changing into my clothes in his bedroom (he was somewhere else) when his sister, who was probably three or four years younger, walked in on me and got a pretty good view of what little I had to offer at the time. I was embarassed, of course, and I think she was too, since she never said anything to the others, but I couldn't stop thinking about a scenario in which I had the other role, and my part was played by his older sister, who was probably sixteen or so. And ever since, long before I had a name to put to it, ENF has been close to my favortie fetish.

kronos123 03-18-2009 03:41 PM

Electric Blue

Quote:

Originally Posted by andros19 (Post 521444)
Zapped

Kinda same here.
And I also remember the german soft erotic TV show aired on onyx.tv (many years ago) called "Electric Blue", packed with true, vintage ENF stuff (to this day, disappearing and ripped of clothes are my fav)
If anyone has access or knows when can I get clips from those, big please - do tell.

mastophilus 09-28-2013 06:24 PM

Weird Science

1 Attachment(s)
The first time ENF made an impression on me in the movies was the scene in "Weird Science" where the girl playing the piano gets stripped and sucked out the chimney. I saw it on video in probably early 1986, when I was just beginning to feel the first tinglings of puberty. I couldn't quite put my finger on it then, but there was something mesmerizing about the scene to pudgy little me. By the time I was in 6th grade ('87-'88) the hormones were fully raging and I more fully appreciated the scene.

I still think it's a smoking hot scene. Even now, decades later, it's still one of my all-time favorites.

sirseph 09-28-2013 06:58 PM

I'm a product of my generation sort of. I was a teenager when I first encountered cable TV. I'd seen Playboy, and other men's magazines, but they were static images on paper, so when I gained access to R-rated movies (in those days the local theaters near me still enforced such things), it was like the heavens opening up. At first it was just the quest for naked women, since most of what was coming out in the late 70s/early 80s was in the form of teen comedies, such as Zapped!, Porky's, and other such things. In a classic case of behavioral shaping, I started to find the embarrassment as big a turn-on as the actual nudity. As a small kid that got picked on a lot, it also presented a feeling I could understand, and made girls a little less scary too. :) When I became interested in certain other things a few years later, I realized that feeling embarrassed and helpless could be a big turn-on for some folks too, so it was only natural that my sexuality developed the way it did.

As an odd note: the first real interest in what later became known as ENF for me occurred in a TV commercial that didn't even actually show any people. It was for a local moving company. A rather irritating female voice (think the neighbor on "Bewitched") told her husband Harry she was going to get a shower before the movers arrived. All you saw was the top of a shower cap, and a hand putting a towel on a hook. Then the blurb came on and you saw the movers packing everything up, loading the truck and driving off. During the montage you saw a male hand take the towel off the hook btw. The commercial ended with the shower turning off, the hand pulling back the shower curtain, and then flapping around the hook. Then you saw the top of the shower cap again, and her voice shouting "Harry? HARRRRRY!"

Says a lot that 4 decades later I can still picture it. LOL :D

sooty 09-28-2013 08:05 PM

Easy to find

Quote:

Originally Posted by kronos123 (Post 522828)
Kinda same here.
And I also remember the german soft erotic TV show aired on onyx.tv (many years ago) called "Electric Blue", packed with true, vintage ENF stuff (to this day, disappearing and ripped of clothes are my fav)
If anyone has access or knows when can I get clips from those, big please - do tell.

There are a few Electric Blue clips on DailyMotion but plenty of full uncut clips on XHamster and the full movie of Zapped is on Youtube.

h0pal0ng 09-28-2013 09:05 PM

Siege of Syracuse

1960. Rossano Brazzi (as Archimedes!) accidentally burns Tina Louise's clothes while she skinny-dips!

tnvgirls 09-29-2013 01:06 AM

ENF in my on campus apartment

So back in college I am in my room one morning working on the computer and hear the door open to my roommate's bedroom, I knew my roommate had already left for classes and his cute girlfriend was the only one left besides me in the apartment. She must have thought she was alone because she walked past my room in the hallway buck naked on the way to the shower! Holy crap if she didn't have one of the nicest asses I had ever seen, to go along with her flawless skin. She saw me and screamed as she darted into the bathroom. She came out with a towel and told me she thought she was alone and apologized to me. I told her she had nothing to be sorry about, wish I was a bit more smooth but it had indeed caught me by total surprise!

TNVGirls

K.C.Silkwood 09-29-2013 10:09 AM

Suburbia

It was a real-life experience that really sparked my interest in the genre, but the first ENF movie clip I ever saw was the scene from the 1983 flick Suburbia, where a girl gets stripped naked by a crowd while she's dancing in a club. I've looked for that clip from time to time but never could find it online, and don't think I ever even knew the name of the actress. Anybody else seen that one?

lonmol 09-29-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K.C.Silkwood (Post 1614994)
It was a real-life experience that really sparked my interest in the genre, but the first ENF movie clip I ever saw was the scene from the 1983 flick Suburbia, where a girl gets stripped naked by a crowd while she's dancing in a club. I've looked for that clip from time to time but never could find it online, and don't think I ever even knew the name of the actress. Anybody else seen that one?

Her name is Gina Carrera. I'm pretty sure the clip is here on OCC. Search for Suburbia, and it should come up. Here's a link to some photos of her from the film, as well as a few more recent shots; https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...a#post696 646

K.C.Silkwood 09-29-2013 10:14 PM

Thanks lonmol, that's it exactly! Wow, brings back memories!;)

Mortimer 09-30-2013 04:28 AM

Tv adds

My First ENF was one from a tv add for a comercial center's autumn collection. A woman was smartly dressed in a barely decorated room (more like a photo shot place with a few rectangular panels as props) and a strong breeze kept blowing at her clothes. Some where seen parting from her who kept a surprised expression each time, and the camera would show the cloth alone blew across the screen with an indicative price. Back to the woman (minus the cloth in question), and repeat. At the end bra and panties were seen floating across the screen, and the last seconds were of the woman sitting naked facing the camera, head down, a hand across her breasts, the other over her crotch with legs slightly crossed. The lights were slightly dimmer than the rest of the shot, and grew dimmer as zoom went back. I think I was about 7 and found the add fascinating but couldn't understand why :rolleyes: I just saw it once, but it definitively left a mark ;)
The adds from the eighties in Spain were definitely something.
Besides, so close to the transition from dictatorship, a lot of the local movies were still into the spirit of "el destape" (the relaxation of censorship) and thus some silly films were into showing as much as they could get away with :D

chickenghost1 09-30-2013 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mortimer (Post 1615557)
My First ENF was one from a tv add for a comercial center's autumn collection. A woman was smartly dressed in a barely decorated room (more like a photo shot place with a few rectangular panels as props) and a strong breeze kept blowing at her clothes. Some where seen parting from her who kept a surprised expression each time, and the camera would show the cloth alone blew across the screen with an indicative price. Back to the woman (minus the cloth in question), and repeat. At the end bra and panties were seen floating across the screen, and the last seconds were of the woman sitting naked facing the camera, head down, a hand across her breasts, the other over her crotch with legs slightly crossed. The lights were slightly dimmer than the rest of the shot, and grew dimmer as zoom went back. I think I was about 7 and found the add fascinating but couldn't understand why :rolleyes: I just saw it once, but it definitively left a mark ;)
The adds from the eighties in Spain were definitely something.
Besides, so close to the transition from dictatorship, a lot of the local movies were still into the spirit of "el destape" (the relaxation of censorship) and thus some silly films were into showing as much as they could get away with :D

This sounds awesome! Can you remember the name of the center or the year it was on tv?

Slimeybottoms 09-30-2013 08:34 AM

At a time when I was first starting to notice girls my parents took me to see a movie with Dean Martin "Texas Across the River". A scene in the movie has a southern belle who is bathin in a small pond. She isn't aware of an indian watching her and who is standing by her clothes. The indian is startled by a cowboy approaching and takes all of the lovely ladies clothes and runs off. I so remember the audiences response, mostly women, of OHHHHh!.

The cowboy shows up at the pond and the southern belle freaks out. She is caught naked but she doesn't know her clothes are gone too. The lady in the pond was so embarrassed. I found it so exciting to see what it might be like to catch a lady naked. Hiding as best she can she convinces the cowboy to turn around while she puts her clothes on. She cautiously swims to where her clothes were. Big scream and you see that she has dove back into the water. She surfaces and very upset says, "My clothes someone has taken them, I can't go back without my clothes".

With great embarrassment she get a thin blanket that doesn't hide much and goes back to camp.

I found this scene and a few like it to be the most exciting for me. There were many like it in the 70's but the B movies went to the more horror side.

Another that is memorable is "A Shot in the Dark" Who can't appreciate Elke Sommer naked in a small car and stuck in a small town traffic jam.

Mortimer 09-30-2013 11:34 AM

Old memories

Quote:

Originally Posted by chickenghost1 (Post 1615602)
This sounds awesome! Can you remember the name of the center or the year it was on tv?

I'm quite sure the center was "El Corte Inglés" (as far as I know very rare out of Spain), and I think the year was around 1984 - give or take a couple of years. There are several other adds from this time period I remember fondly, but alas I've never had any chance finding them :(
If anyone know of a possible source for such things it would be VERY welcome.

hwpd 09-30-2013 11:58 AM

best movie enf

youtube.com/watch?v=-fb7dCrixJE

copy and paste into browser

chickenghost1 10-01-2013 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mortimer (Post 1615900)
If anyone know of a possible source for such things it would be VERY welcome.

Well, I don't know if there are any websites or forums that specialize in Spanish TV Ads, but if you know of any then it could be good to make a request there, it would mean that more people could look for the ad/ads, at least.

todd_cheese 10-05-2013 04:56 PM

The Lissa Layng dress-ripping scene in "Say Yes". I'd never seen a woman get her clothes ripped off before, and it was just the best thing ever. :D

Fango 10-05-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by todd_cheese (Post 1619597)
The Lissa Layng dress-ripping scene in "Say Yes". I'd never seen a woman get her clothes ripped off before, and it was just the best thing ever. :D

Did you see my post, or is it just coincidental that you were thinking of it?

Fango

Dookieman 10-05-2013 08:43 PM

First in movies/shows--- for me it was that scene from Poltergeist. I will NEVER forget it.... the lovely Jo Beth Williams (perhaps also partly responsible for my interest in older women; I was a kid when seeing this the first time) just got out of the shower...had nothing but a t-shirt and panties on, drying her hair on the edge of the bed. That right there was already enough to have me mesmerized...then the invisible forces throw her back onto the bed and her shirt keeps rolling up...she tries frantically to keep pulling the shirt down... goodness gracious this was killing me the first time I saw it, and it still does. By the time she had rolled up onto the ceiling, I had already exploded on myself. Those legs...the panties, her reaction... it was perfect in every possible way. If I ever met her in person, I'd be tempted to actually tell her "thank you" for doing that scene. It STILL gets me worked up to the point where I could shoot off a load.

groupw 10-05-2013 11:41 PM

An Episode of Buck Rodgers (the lame season with the startship) Erin Grey gets telepathically stripped by a bunch of midgets....

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCsUe_z1-H4

hanskumoekk 10-06-2013 12:54 AM

Let's see, this will be an interesting dive into my past!

Well, the first hint started out the first time I watched Star Wars when I was a kid. Of course, the movie I'm talking about is Return of the Jedi, and Leia's metal bikini. I remember that I thought "my gosh, that must be embarrassing to wear in front of everyone" and I really hoped that it was going to sway out of place to expose her rear end at some point. It was the perfect setting, and it never happened. I was very disappointed, but I noticed that I really was excited about the potential embarrassment of a malfunction.

When I got a bit older, I started look at girls at a way higher rate, but there was one girl in particular. She is still to this day the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on and we went in the same class as teenagers. However, she wasn't a very nice girl and was on the b*tchy side. The thing is: No ENF ever happened to her as far as I know. I just remember that I dreamed that I walked in on her naked, or that she got stripped by some girls. I just know that I wanted her to be taken down a few pegs. This resulted in fantasies of the most humiliating thing I coud imagine: Forced or accidental nudity.

Later, when I was exploring more online, I was initially searching for "pantsing" videos and so on. I then became aware of the Carrie comic strips, then Biker's drawings. The "pantsing" searches led me to this forum and I found my rightful place in the "fetish" world: ENF.

Because that's just how I am made :)

whelk 10-06-2013 02:37 AM

Elke Sommer had a knack for implied ENF in the movies. Of course they never actually showed anything, but they showed great ENF situations. A Shot in the Dark where she and Clouseau sneak out of nudist resort without their clothes and try to drive home, only to get caught in traffic and crowds in his little Volkswagen DeLuxe. Or Boy Did I Get a Wrong Number with Bob Hope in which she flees a movie set and drives off clad in only soap bubbles. My favorite is The Wicked Dreams of Paula Schultz in which she's and East German athlete. She loses her outfit high jumping the Berlin wall. Then her underwear traversing a forest, leaving her sneaking around naked until she liberates a trenchcoat from a picnic. Following that she gets a job at a strip club where patrons are encouraged to pull a ribbon and try to remove her panties.

Feeling 10-06-2013 05:39 AM

Bring it on.

lonmol 10-07-2013 01:57 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by whelk (Post 1619848)
Elke Sommer had a knack for implied ENF in the movies. Of course they never actually showed anything, but they showed great ENF situations. A Shot in the Dark where she and Clouseau sneak out of nudist resort without their clothes and try to drive home, only to get caught in traffic and crowds in his little Volkswagen DeLuxe. Or Boy Did I Get a Wrong Number with Bob Hope in which she flees a movie set and drives off clad in only soap bubbles. My favorite is The Wicked Dreams of Paula Schultz in which she's and East German athlete. She loses her outfit high jumping the Berlin wall. Then her underwear traversing a forest, leaving her sneaking around naked until she liberates a trenchcoat from a picnic. Following that she gets a job at a strip club where patrons are encouraged to pull a ribbon and try to remove her panties.

Don't forget; Daniella by Night.

Lotfw 10-09-2013 12:14 AM

Elke

Always said she was the most stripped woman in the movies.

Tho not ENF or even awake she is stripped in Lisa and the devil also

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonmol (Post 1620575)
Don't forget; Daniella by Night.

Mortimer 10-13-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whelk (Post 1619848)

Funny thing about The Wicked Dreams of Paula Schultz: I remember a scene at the begining of the movie when she keeps earning medals that go attached to her shirt. The combined weight begins to bother her as it moves the shirt out of place, untill the las medal manage to rip the shirt completly off her. Strangely this scene is not in any compilation of the ENF from the movie that I've seen, nor alone. Could I've dreamed it or is it from a less censured version? :confused:

Lotfw 10-13-2013 10:22 PM

wicked dreams

I had ENF fantasys floating through my head from a very young age. I remember playing with cylindrical blocks pretending they are enf women. Something I don't remember seeped in when I was very young.
WDoPS was one that I actively remember thinking ...wow I like this (as I pretended like i wasn't watching it)

When I first recorded this movie from tv (probably the second time i saw it after many years) the medal clip was uncut. When slowed down even with horrible tv/vhs quality you could see her nipple. When she loses her undies in the water we get a brief ass shot as she comes out of the water. Near the end when the jogging women go to the locker room in the foreground One girl helps another girl off with her shirt. we get a rather revealing look at her side boob. All theses scenes were cut out of the version played on the Turner channel TMC. I dont know if they own the rights now but it would be unfortunate to not have an uncensored hq version.

Some other sexy scenes in the movie...Elke rides on bob crane's back topless, Elke gets stripped by a vacuum while hiding under a bed, she flashes panties in a couple of scenes, stripped to her undies in another scene..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mortimer (Post 1626068)
Funny thing about The Wicked Dreams of Paula Schultz: I remember a scene at the begining of the movie when she keeps earning medals that go attached to her shirt. The combined weight begins to bother her as it moves the shirt out of place, untill the las medal manage to rip the shirt completly off her. Strangely this scene is not in any compilation of the ENF from the movie that I've seen, nor alone. Could I've dreamed it or is it from a less censured version? :confused:

Lotfw 10-13-2013 10:44 PM

caps

7 Attachment(s)
Caps from medal scene and an upskirt

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lotfw (Post 1626206)
I had ENF fantasys floating through my head from a very young age. I remember playing with cylindrical blocks pretending they are enf women. Something I don't remember seeped in when I was very young.
WDoPS was one that I actively remember thinking ...wow I like this (as I pretended like i wasn't watching it)

When I first recorded this movie from tv (probably the second time i saw it after many years) the medal clip was uncut. When slowed down even with horrible tv/vhs quality you could see her nipple. When she loses her undies in the water we get a brief ass shot as she comes out of the water. Near the end when the jogging women go to the locker room in the foreground One girl helps another girl off with her shirt. we get a rather revealing look at her side boob. All theses scenes were cut out of the version played on the Turner channel TMC. I dont know if they own the rights now but it would be unfortunate to not have an uncensored hq version.

Some other sexy scenes in the movie...Elke rides on bob crane's back topless, Elke gets stripped by a vacuum while hiding under a bed, she flashes panties in a couple of scenes, stripped to her undies in another scene..

knulp230 10-13-2013 11:00 PM

Zapped

[QUOTE=scramm;517977]Zapped was my first recollection of ENF in movies.

Yep, Zapped for me as well. I was at a friend's house, we couldn't have been very old, maybe 8 or 9, and they had HBO and it came on. Whenever his mom came into the room we had to hurry and change it, she told us we couldn't watch it, but I think we watched it about 20 times in all.

Mortimer 10-14-2013 11:23 AM

Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lotfw (Post 1626226)
Caps from medal scene and an upskirt

Thank you for this confimation that my memory is still in decent shape! :D

todd_cheese 10-14-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fango (Post 1619665)
Did you see my post, or is it just coincidental that you were thinking of it?

The second one. Thanks for posting the link, I'd probably have missed it otherwise. You are my hero for today, Fango. :D