One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fremont Parade 2015 (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=187918)

fizen 06-22-2015 06:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
anymore of this babe great pic gotta go there at least once in my life ... many thanks great pics so far..

willie t 06-22-2015 06:35 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This looks like the lady.

crispus 06-22-2015 06:38 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Think what you may about this perennial event-attender herself, you must agree she's posed with some beauties; here a few plus some others I just threw in to make the 10-picture count; do you want the best video so far this year? Then see youtube.com/watch?v=pafLNvZSOEw for almost 23 minutes of curbside view: find your favorites and enjoy seeing them set into motion!

domino146 06-22-2015 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willie t (Post 2025272)
This looks like the lady.

It does indeed look like her. Looks like she took the panties off. Any photos of her lower half sans panties?

mavfan909 06-22-2015 07:47 PM

source

Quote:

Originally Posted by willie t (Post 2025247)
A few more from the painting party which was crammed with naked bikers but not many photographers.

Are these from flickr?

weshambler 06-22-2015 08:53 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by crispus (Post 2025273)
Think what you may about this perennial event-attender herself, you must agree she's posed with some beauties; here a few...

She deserves some kind of OCC lifetime achievement award for a decade+ of service. What other woman has been to anywhere near as many nude events as her? (Seriously? Anyone?) Over the last ten years, how many guys saw her picture on line and then suggested to their girlfriend that she go nude and post pics? Or how many girls decided it was okay to take off their panties in these crowds because she brazenly did it first? Maybe she only poses with these girls to get us to look at her naughty bits, but I'd much rather look at her naked body than all the guys who cram their wangs into pictures with these girls. Yeah, she's no college student at this point (35?), but her body still looks damn hittable.

2013 and 2010 flashbacks.

simonpr 06-22-2015 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dolworth (Post 2025076)
There's a few other pics I've seen of this beauty, but this is the only un-watermarked.

she is my favorite too. hope more of her
few i found of her
flickr.com/photos/danmorrill/19010170526/in/album-72157654489136680/

spankycranky 06-22-2015 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weshambler (Post 2025316)
She deserves some kind of OCC lifetime achievement award for a decade+ of service. What other woman has been to anywhere near as many nude events as her? (Seriously? Anyone?) Over the last ten years, how many guys saw her picture on line and then suggested to their girlfriend that she go nude and post pics? Or how many girls decided it was okay to take off their panties in these crowds because she brazenly did it first? Maybe she only poses with these girls to get us to look at her naughty bits, but I'd much rather look at her naked body than all the guys who cram their wangs into pictures with these girls. Yeah, she's no college student at this point (35?), but her body still looks damn hittable.

2013 and 2010 flashbacks.

speaking of lifetime achievement awards. credit crispus for nailing two in one post: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...3&postcount=65
#10 rainbow girl has been undressing for this event for ever. in fact, i think this might be her first time fully nude!!! imho she's looking better than ever! love the fact that she's confident with her body. really sends a positive message, i think.

flanker7 06-23-2015 12:35 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by domino146 (Post 2025274)
It does indeed look like her. Looks like she took the panties off. Any photos of her lower half sans panties?

Here you go, along with other favorites of mine from tranimaging.

Forgive any dupes. I tried to review the previous posts and weed them out.

I'm enjoying the trend of more walkers, and more walkers/riders either without or with strategically sparse paint.

Part 1 of 2.

flanker7 06-23-2015 12:36 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Part 2 of 2.