One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=75778)

mopa23 05-09-2019 01:13 AM

I'm trying to figure out the best way to show people we know without making it weird or me living alone lol. I think soon I'm going to use the accidental phone pic idea with a friend of ours. Any other "accidental on purpose ideas"?

KevandTracyWiltsUK 05-09-2019 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mopa23 (Post 2747384)
I'm trying to figure out the best way to show people we know without making it weird or me living alone lol. I think soon I'm going to use the accidental phone pic idea with a friend of ours. Any other "accidental on purpose ideas"?

I have used the phone several times both truly accidentally and on purpose. I also lent a friend some photography kit and accidentally on purpose left some cds full of photos many of them were of Tracy both with me and other guys. I know the discs were looked as they were mixed up when I got the kit back.

mopa23 05-09-2019 11:12 PM

So I tried something today, but came up empty. I'm in a hotel that's having some work done outside. Left my computer facing the window and turned on the webcam to detect motion then locked it with a screen saver of my wife up. Unfortunately no one came by to look but going to make another attempt tomorrow.

mustardseed 05-12-2019 10:15 AM

New way that I never expected..... let her do it herself on purpose. The wife decided she wants to try stripping to kill off her student debt. The stage part I find very exciting, and I can't wait to take her to an amateur night to try it. Full nude here, just a little apprehensive about vip dances and the light-mid contact there for greaseball dudes. But she does have the body

VXCguy 05-13-2019 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mustardseed (Post 2748221)
New way that I never expected..... let her do it herself on purpose. The wife decided she wants to try stripping to kill off her student debt. The stage part I find very exciting, and I can't wait to take her to an amateur night to try it. Full nude here, just a little apprehensive about vip dances and the light-mid contact there for greaseball dudes. But she does have the body

Sound's VERY sexy!! We'd all love to see a sample I'm sure. What do you feel about the VIP dances?

hoosierdaddy4 05-13-2019 02:50 PM

took my wife

Mustardseed,

Took my wife to an amateur night a couple of times, full nude. Wow what a thrill to see your wife stripping in front of a crowd! Can't describe how I felt knowing as she started to remove her clothes that soon she would be completely naked in front of several dozen total strangers. When she was completely naked, dancing in a spotlight, everything was exposed. She didn't hold back anything and never played the shy don't look at my pussy game.

You have to understand that there are going to be a lot of men who will want to fuck your wife and you are going to hear in graphic detail what they want to do. If that kind of thing bothers you, either don't go watch her or talk her out of doing it.

Neither she nor I have regretted her stripping at a club. About the only thing we regret is that we don't get the opportunity to do it more often.

mustardseed 05-14-2019 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VXCguy (Post 2748469)
Sound's VERY sexy!! We'd all love to see a sample I'm sure. What do you feel about the VIP dances?

Not sure yet. I can probably deal with it. I haven't had one in 10 years since I was a bar money waster myself so I think I need to visit with her and get a few vip dances myself to see what the standard contact it. At least if anyone touches her they will get thrown out head first and the rest will drool over her and leave home for palmala handerson and only I get to fuck her. We have a very solid marriage, I know I can trust her. I would kill to see her doing lap dances for some women

VXCguy 05-15-2019 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mustardseed (Post 2748875)
I would kill to see her doing lap dances for some women

That would be the icing on the cake!!!

edfog 05-21-2019 02:11 PM

About three years ago my wife gave a BDSM performance about three times; this whetted her appetite and after talking about it on many occasions finally decided she would go the whole hog and take it to a masochistic level. She had been in contact with an agent in the past and she made an appointment to meet up with him to discuss the ins and outs of the idea in greater detail. The result of this meeting was that she decided to bite the bullet and make it her full time job.
Jill consequently signed an agreement with this agent who commenced the search for two male partners for Jill.
I will cut a long story short by saying that after a few months with help from her agent she found two male assistants to complete the team.
In the meantime we moved house and we now live in a very isolated old farm house which had been renovated by previous owners. The outbuildings had all been converted which enabled us to fit out one of the buildings as a gym. At the time of moving house Jill gave up her day job which allows her to train all day every day, including a daily cycle ride and run.
The track from the road to our house is three-quarters of a mile long and the nearest house is about a mile and a half away. This allows us to live full time naked.
One thing that Jill absolutely loves is the fact that she is able to run and cycle naked, morning and evening during the winter months when it is dark, without any possibility of meeting anyone.
My employers have enabled me to work from home, which is ideal for me.
I'll finish by mentioning that all Jills bookings, with the exception of one, have been on the European continent.

Cornolho 05-22-2019 04:05 AM

Awesome!

Awesome story... Wasn't you turned on to get your wife with the salesman together...?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomfridayguy (Post 2746588)
When we moved into our house, the master suite had no door to the bathroom, just a big opening. I decided to build a door frame and some sliding doors. I took some pictures to discuss with the door salesman to show him what I was trying to accomplish. I put a couple pics of my wife naked right after those pics, and accidentally scrolled too far when showing him the opening. He was embarrassed and apologized, but I told him not to worry about it, but not say anything to my wife. He looked at like 10 pics before she was walking up. He couldn't stop looking at her body. She had no idea as she chatted away with him.