One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Student initiation (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=66717)

lepre 09-05-2008 03:59 PM

this thread is the meaning of life.
..well almost ;)

kayser05 09-06-2008 10:15 AM

great finds thanks:D:D

alex3116 09-06-2008 11:22 AM

2 Attachment(s)
This initiation test is simple enough -- drink a very large glass of beer all in one go. But just to make it a little more interesting you have to do it in the middle of campus, standing on top of a table, and if you're a girl, stripped to the waist, and apparently no covering titties. I think these ladies aquit themselves very well, lets hope the game catches on.

I've seen other pics of this, but they were too poor quality to be worth saving. Oh just in case you were wondering, the boys have to do it too, only they wear silly plastic viking helmets with horns (so Denmark?). Where's the catch, the catch is that's all they wear. They stand up there downing their litre? stark naked. Woo-hoo girls! (And roll on full sexual equality :) )

PS any more good pics of this game would be appreciated, naturally.

strats 09-06-2008 02:17 PM

Didn't think this thread could get any better - i was wrong!

jaff 09-06-2008 02:47 PM

Wow, those last pictures are awesome! Thanks!

alex3116 09-06-2008 03:20 PM

I can't believe there aren't more out there. The low quality pics I saw (really rubbish, honestly) showed more than four girls. Also I can't believe this only happened once. The new term is just about to start in the UK, so why not introduce this progressive european custom to a college near you. :)

alex3116 09-06-2008 08:12 PM

4 Attachment(s)
OK, I found some of the other beer drinking pics and cleaned them up a bit, they're worth posting to give a better idea of what was happening. Like the large crowd watching. Even if you can't see the girls expressions so clearly. Drink up ladies! Tits and Beer make a great combination :)

alex3116 09-06-2008 08:50 PM

4 Attachment(s)
OK, here are some odd ones. I don't have any context for the first, but some kind of game is going on in a field, what a smile though -- yes and the rest too!

The second is the traditional group photo at the end of a German (?) kleiderkette game. It seems to be only the Scandanavians who actually add their bodies to the chain. For some reason that escapes me, the guys make a point of dropping their pants at the end, you wonder why they didn't add them to the chain though? I cropped a couple more guys out of the frame, I'm not gay and really when you've seen ein arsch ... The girls again typically form a huddle and do a nice bit of covered nudity. You know they've got their bras off, you can see one bottom left. The two people in white t-shirts I suppose are organisers. But what about the mystery figure third from the left. I though this was a very slim boy, but I must be a girl. Tell me it _has_ to be a girl. Look at her, stark naked and not even covering her tits! Now that's what I call setting an example :):):):)

The last two are a bit more bizarre. They're apparently part of hazing style initiations for a Belgian university drinking club. It's all a bit humiliation based, the guys are kept naked and dunked in blood and guts and all sorts of crap. These are the only two pics with girls in them (the guy who took the set must be gay). The girls get to keep their undies (no equality! IMO the most they should be allowed is a small thong) but have to kneel submissively just like the men. In the second pic they're having to simulate various sex positions. I've no idea if the girls get covered in gunge etc.

KarlMalone 09-07-2008 12:34 AM

You guys have outdone yourself with this thread!!! WOW!!!

rlawonly 09-07-2008 01:05 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Wouldn't you wear better panties if you knew everyone was gonna be watching?