One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Videos (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   unaware wives captured on video (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=112309)

familywoman62 08-22-2011 09:35 AM

Fantastic!

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackdog519 (Post 1000549)
finally caught her pussy on spycam bending over.

Good Job!:)

rednose 08-24-2011 11:19 AM

From Today

1 Attachment(s)
First try at an up angle shot. I would like say that I'm sorry for the lighting.

blackdog519 09-09-2011 08:19 AM

getting out of her knickers and displaying her ass

10 Attachment(s)
hope you like!

cfag 09-28-2011 05:27 AM

Rednose, although her legs were together, I just adore those curls escaping the clench of her buttocks and thighs. Love hairy, Thanks

bj7769,Amazingly beautiful and unusual tits. Full and low with erect nipples. Thanks. I guess I can see the camera hidden in something in the mirror, was it a deodorant box or something similar?

cfag 09-28-2011 05:43 AM

Chubby mature getting out of bed

4 Attachment(s)
In a very small RV, the tiny camera hand held in low light conditions.

Vidcaps here.

puthan 10-03-2011 04:12 AM

lovely

Quote:

Originally Posted by rednose (Post 996227)
I have a sony bloggie and a key fob camera so that's why I can't get the right "view". But lately I have been "charging" my regular canon video camera on the floor so soon I will turn it on to record.

Thanks for the lovely view. I love the hair!

padrerik 10-05-2011 01:26 PM

Thanxxx !

Is it possible to post what you used to get video? I'm looking into getting a spy cam but want to see the quailty before I buy anything.

rednose 10-05-2011 05:05 PM

My prefered equipment list

I have used the following cameras with different successes:

Blackberry Torch in the video mode with the led light, for under cover videos.

Canon digital video, concealed in a special cloth bag for true hidden camera action with excellent audio.

Sony Bloggie, for bedside use when it isn't pre-planned by me. It works great but the screen will light up the whole room, so I keep mine in a cell phone case with only the lens exposed.

Key fob camera, bought off of ebay. this is the most descrete, has the shortest battery life and is the hardest to aim. Made in China with different levels of quality. I had 2 and now only one works. key here is NOT to buy the most expensive. Try to buy one that has already been imported to your country so you can get real time delivery information.

Good Luck.

cfag 10-06-2011 01:55 AM

Look at the Veho Muvi for around £38 on amazon I believe. Got mine online elsewhere for that figure. Superb quality, small and ideal for inside or out. All my upskirts and voyeur work is done with it.

blackdog519 10-17-2011 06:57 AM

Ass close up bending over

10 Attachment(s)
Someone asked about what camera I use - I have tried many different spycams, most give good to decent quality in good light but deteriorate under poor light.

The attached is with a Muvi Veho under artificial light, I also use a cellphone (Blackberry), a Swann pen and a USB stick camera. look back at my previous posts on this thread if you want to see the difference.

last two pics are from a previous vid so that you can see where I placed the camera, was in my jeans pocket which i then laid over the bath just behind her.