One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Blacks Beach (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=107551)

dryguy 06-03-2015 08:53 AM

Going today

Going to Black's Beach today, just south of the volleyball courts. Blue and white beach chair, see you there :)

surferchick 06-04-2015 02:02 AM

I use to live there

Quote:

Originally Posted by inquisitive (Post 1343447)
how come from the Yelp reviews online about this beach, everyone is saying it is basically much much older men and very few women at all...

Up until a couple yrs ago, I lived right at Torrey Pines State Beach, which is the beach just north of Blacks. I found this assessment to be correct. About 70% guys around 30 or older.. and women for the most part were about the same age. UCSD is the college right there, so a few coed, but a small minority. I was surprised at the number of pics. Back in 2012, there was the "Blacks Beach Bares" club that was like a watch dog group on the beach to make certain the ladies didnt get harassed. One of their biggies was the discouragement of cameras. Times change I guess lol

SheayRight 06-04-2015 04:37 AM

5 Attachment(s)
I think I saw DryGuy today, but he wouldn't wave back at me. :rolleyes:

The beach was a bit more breezy than last time, but there were quite a few more people out. And quite a few girls.
I got a new conversion lens, but I don't think it helped. My camera at full zoom was waaaaaay to shaky (wind didn't help). But following are a few shots that are decent. I doubt I'm going to bother trying to get shots again as the quality just isn't that great, and the GoPro has too wide of an angle. My hats off to those of you with the great camera and framing skills.

I'll start with this couple. They were on the beach quite a long time and were making out in front of everyone for most of it.

Here is a GoPro capture:
www90.zippyshare.com/v/y3rulczz/file.html

And another video from the cliffs shaky cam:
www90.zippyshare.com/v/PLyKkn8P/file.html

SheayRight 06-04-2015 04:46 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Here is are some from another two couples. You'll notice on the GoPro clip that I got play Frisbee with one of them.

Couple 1 shaky cam:
www90.zippyshare.com/v/awZyB6ap/file.html

GoPro Frisbee:
www90.zippyshare.com/v/Q1qCb9y1/file.html

SheayRight 06-04-2015 04:52 AM

10 Attachment(s)
And I saved the best for last. Again, sorry for the poor quality as these two were amazing.

Shaky cam of the hotties laying out:
www90.zippyshare.com/v/fBjR6G5F/file.html

Shaky cam of the hotties coming out of the ocean
www90.zippyshare.com/v/ySbH4Z64/file.html

GoPro montage of various states... may want to pause at the 37 second mark:
www90.zippyshare.com/v/LXMjLDFx/file.html

SheayRight 06-04-2015 04:56 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Here's the last three from that set.

Signing off....

dryguy 06-06-2015 09:57 AM

Beach

Hey Sheyright,

Where were you? Up in the cliffs or down on the beach that day? Did you waive at me?

DG

wabba1968 06-06-2015 12:31 PM

@ Sheayright

These are GREAT. Genuine voyeur photography is really difficult. So many of the "voyeur" beach shots that get endlessly recycled on this and other sites are posed with models.

SheayRight 06-17-2015 04:27 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Went back to the beach two afternoons last week. It was fairly overcast for most of it, which is much better for photo quality. These first photos are of a couple that were hanging out just north of the overlook.

Shaky cam video here:
BB-06102015-Couple1.mp4
www82.zippyshare.com/v/F2fPM1Za/file.html

SheayRight 06-17-2015 04:32 AM

6 Attachment(s)
These next are of a couple girls doing yoga on the beach. Wish I would have noticed them sooner.