One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Still my favorite exhibitionist couple... (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=120936)

ratbol 11-17-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fffttt1314 (Post 1131445)
Anything?

They show themselves nude in a group of girls and guys fully nude, wow!

Who of the couple enjoy more the situation?

The boy in exposing the naked girlfriend to the other guys o the girl showing the boyfriend to the dressed girls?

Who of the couple is more embarassed by the situation?

The boy in exposing the naked girlfriend to the other guys o the girl showing the boyfriend to the dressed girls?

ratbol 11-17-2012 12:46 PM

2 Attachment(s)
These seem to be new

Very exciting exposing the naked girlfriend to another dressed guy!

And even betterr if she's between two dressed men!!!

Is she more embarassed or excited in beaing nude with the boyfriend among other dressed men?

ratbol 11-17-2012 12:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Is the blu girl looking at the boy dick?

The girlfriend is jealous, excited or embarassed?

fffttt1314 08-20-2014 12:39 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Unbelivebly, these 3 pics are new! I stumbled upon them a few months ago. Beautiful :-)

CuriousGuy 11-27-2014 02:08 PM

How on earth did you "stumble upon" brand new pics of an event from four years ago :eek:

Are they pictures you took of Brighton 2010 ... and you have just noticed the presence of "the Canadians" ?

If so, have you posted ALL of your other Brighton 2010 pics ?

Everard 11-29-2014 06:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Yes she is very pretty isn't she? According to what I've been able to glean from various places on the net, these two are Canadian students who turned up at the Brighton WNBR in 2010. They arrived ages before anyone else and got naked almost immediately.

This particular photo is one of my favourites. I like to think she's saying, "Is it time to start yet?" and he's replying, "No idea - I took my watch off along with everything else."

ratbol 12-23-2016 01:06 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Some more ...
Please look for more and more

stevezr1 12-23-2016 01:14 PM

That BUSH

Now I know how the term "bush" came about.
She's certainly got a BUSH down there. Looks impenetrable!
Regardless, have to LOVE a cute, true exhibitionist like her.

brunettesrule 12-24-2016 12:12 PM

Wow, how did I miss this thread all this time? They are a beautiful couple. Athletic, happy. She has a gorgeous natural face, and I love her full bush. They remind me of why I got into nudism in the first place. We're very fit, too, but don't have the kind of lifestyles that would let us mix in public like this. Damnit!

ratbol 12-24-2016 01:13 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Some more from Brighton WNBR