One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Hardcore Amateur Videos - XXX (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   My Wife asleep (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=92454)

xXroninXx 06-19-2010 05:07 PM

2 Attachment(s)
awsome some more body :D
stil wondering why she not waking up.. the moment i wanne put mini me in my gf..she's awake :S

woodchewer 06-29-2010 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXroninXx (Post 722891)
awsome some more body :D
stil wondering why she not waking up.. the moment i wanne put mini me in my gf..she's awake :S

Simple Xroninx, just let her drink as much as she wants before hand, then let her doze off !!

woodchewer 08-03-2010 03:16 AM

A few new fisting ones from Last Saturday

3 Attachment(s)
Here are a couple more..
Enjoy and please comment, it only takes a few seconds

madahab 08-03-2010 03:41 PM

wow she really takes the whole fist!

woodchewer 08-04-2010 07:19 AM

a Few more from the same night

3 Attachment(s)
Sorry if a couple are dark.. I did try my best for you honest.. lol
Please comment, as it only takes a second

shevanel86 08-04-2010 08:18 AM

She must be such a heavy sleeper or totally wasted. My girlfriend wakes at the slightest of me putting my dick anywhere near her ass at night

kajuk 08-04-2010 11:57 AM

This is funny!!!
what did you do? hit her in the head with hammer to keep her from waking up?
with her that sound asleep you could do anything. all the thoughts that went through my head that you could do made my dick hard, this reminds me of something.

Many years ago my ex and I went out drinking and dancing. she wore a mini skirt and half way through the night I took her panties. On the way home she passed out in the front seat. I lifted her skirt and went through a drive through, as the girl handed me my food she looked at my girlfriends pussy and said she has had too much to drink huh?

As we got to our apartment I had to carry her in. doing so her ass was hanging out. I had keys in my hand. As I was walking to our apt. we passed a guy we said hello to each other. He could see I was in a bind and asked if I needed help. I said sure and handed him the keys. As I walked into the apt and put her on the couch her skirt was now around her waist and her legs were slightly apart. I told him thanks and asked if he wanted a beer for helping me. He looked at her pussy and said yes. As I handed him his beer he said you just gonna leave her like that? I told him we had been drinking and dancing and pulled her panties from my pocket and told him how she had been flashing all night. As we sat and talked he kept looking at her pussy. At some point she turned over on her side with her ass toward us. He commented on how good looking she was and how his wife was gonna get it tonight. cannot remember how it came up now (15 years later) I asked if he wanted a good look and of course he said yes. we got close to her and I spread her ass cheeks as wide as I could. with her being passed out drunk it didn't wake her. she was so relaxed that when I spread her cheeks her asshole opened up. The dude said Oh my God I'm going home right now and my wife is not going to know what hit her.

oh well it was something this thread reminded me.

wipeout 08-14-2010 04:59 AM

You kno bud i really wanna fuck your wife......but she gotta be awake lol

asslover69 09-17-2010 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodchewer (Post 722074)
Thanks for the great comments, please keep them coming.

Here is the last one from this set.. I hope to do some more very soon !!

Keep 'em coming, woodchewer. She looks great!

woodchewer 11-01-2010 01:43 PM

A quick rub down !!

1 Attachment(s)
Enjoy this quick shot of her