One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   The Ladies of OCC (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   My "Canadian girl" (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=15538)

Wetmac 04-20-2005 02:53 PM

Lovely as usual!

I'm really going to have to stop looking at all these hot pics! the droolings beginning to make my keyboard sticky! :D (and I said drooling not anything else!) :)

CP 04-20-2005 03:27 PM

Woweee

thankyou US ! for posting your girlfriend, she is absolutley gorgeous.
If you look up the word stunning in the dictionary, there should be a photo there of your girlfriend :)
regards

CP.

chickman 04-20-2005 04:10 PM

Very Sexy !

As Object !

fijil 04-20-2005 04:18 PM

Very sexy lady indeed! Thanks for sharing those with us! :)

amateurfan04 04-20-2005 04:25 PM

Fantastic pictures, many thanks for sharing! :D

US ! 04-20-2005 05:42 PM

thanks to all. *s*

Quote:

Originally Posted by celeb_peeper
thankyou US ! for posting your girlfriend, she is absolutley gorgeous.
If you look up the word stunning in the dictionary, there should be a photo there of your girlfriend :)
regards

CP.

.........o.k. celeb...you just made her actually go..."awwww"...*lol*

Truly though....thanks to all of you for the nice comments..... it does make the difference in how our "girls" feel about the whole idea of being open (and vulnerable) for the world to look at. *s*

I think we have found our new home here @ o.c.c. :)

kentbloke 04-20-2005 06:49 PM

bloody sexy pics, what a lady!! hope you will treat us to more

US ! 04-20-2005 07:39 PM

Canadian girl's name ?

Hey Alex.

....giving my g/f a name...hmmmmm...I have to say I thought about it through out the day....but wasn't sure how it sat with me/us. I mean to us ......she's (her name). :rolleyes:

...but in here...she's , well a canadian girl......(cute as a button I think) :) But the fact that our relationship with the fourm (any fourm) is that of fantasy. We, rather then try and come up with an a.k.a. (which we tried) We thought we might just allow each individual to hold their "own" name for her :) I mean some people do that anyway. *wink*

.again thanks for all the nice remarks.

us !

QDiddy 04-20-2005 08:52 PM

She is sooo sweet and sexy. She just has that down-to-earth look about her that screams Hot & Sexy!!! :D

Would love to hear what she has to say on here sometime too, if at all possible. I'd like to know what's going through her mind while she's doing her lovely poses. What she thinks when she sees her pics up here. And how she reacts to all the comments she's getting. :)

Thanks a million for this great post. The more of her the better. :D :D

heat 04-20-2005 09:09 PM

First time that I'm all in for the phrase "God bless US". ;) Thanx for your contribution of your gf. She's lovely. :)