One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   T-O - What I saw on my european beaches [Topless & Nude] (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=130846)

the-obs 07-04-2012 05:34 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman (Post 1251365)
Great photos, I love the angle of the last two, well done!:D:D

cool that you love the angles Pedro. I hope that you'll like those ones too.
ENjoy all !
ANy comments and supports are welcomed of course.

See u

First Girl.

the-obs 07-05-2012 07:28 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by zaesar (Post 1259689)
hallo obs, congratulation to your exellent shots, i know all the efforts the get such lovely pics without to be noticed.
Sometimes i have found the optimal position with the distance of 3-6 meters and the right angel but too much people are watching around so that i have no chance to use my cam, so some of the most beautiful girls misses to get famous on this site.Thanks for sharing your nudies and i would be enjoyed to see more of your work. zaesar

Sure ! I miss a lot of what I saw on the beaches too. The overcrowded beaches, nude or not, are really not the best places to shoot. Especially on the nude beaches if you're alone and if you place under 10 meters of lovely girls.
But in another hand, if the beaches are not crowded you can't go near the girls/couples like this...
Quite a dilemna.

Thanks for your comment, I dedicated you this new episode.

Second girl.

mate111 07-05-2012 09:17 AM

Great photos. Could you also tell us where they were taken? Europe is not a country, anyway.

the-obs 07-05-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mate111 (Post 1259838)
Great photos. Could you also tell us where they were taken? Europe is not a country, anyway.

As I'm a little bit more paranoiac than Pedro wich gave a lot of details on his location, I will not answer you...
(Who tell me that no police are looking this site ?)

So the photos features mediterannean and atlantic beaches...
I can't give more details, because I'm more and more paranoiac ;)

see u !

Pedro the Fisherman 07-05-2012 02:55 PM

Great work, really nice photos. You obviously have some pretty serious camera equipment too.

colir 07-06-2012 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zaesar (Post 1260258)
hi obs,
i think you are not paranoic, its a good decision to be careful.

So do I. In Germany, taking such pictures is not really dangerous, but posting them in the internet is. I got busted several times over the years, and 3 times they called the police but I never got into severe trouble. 1 or 2 destroyed films, some seized memory cards (got them back some weeks later), a letter from the prosecutor (informing about case closed), probably an "account" as voyeur photographer in the police database, that's all.
You should fear more about social consequences, if friends/family/neighbours/coworkers know of your hobby. Many people regard it deeply disgusting, not far away from raping kids. :(

the-obs 07-06-2012 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zaesar (Post 1260258)
hi obs,
i think you are not paranoic, its a good decision to be careful. In the most european countries you can be imprisioned for 5 years if they will catch you, its important to protect yourself against too much information. On the other side your excellent work is worth to be shown to all others, and i hope that your pics and perhaps my too will show much other fans to try to get their own shots and to share. have fun zaesar.

Which countries have a 5 years for taking pics on public beaches ? That's really "hard" !!!?

Quote:

Originally Posted by colir (Post 1260555)
So do I. In Germany, taking such pictures is not really dangerous, but posting them in the internet is. I got busted several times over the years, and 3 times they called the police but I never got into severe trouble. 1 or 2 destroyed films, some seized memory cards (got them back some weeks later), a letter from the prosecutor (informing about case closed), probably an "account" as voyeur photographer in the police database, that's all.
You should fear more about social consequences, if friends/family/neighbours/coworkers know of your hobby. Many people regard it deeply disgusting, not far away from raping kids. :(

Totally agree with you too about the social consequences. I think especially for the nude beaches...
But honestly, all the pics are taken on PUBLIC beaches so...
Internet is another problem but with some "grey holes" regarding the laws...publishing pics on an american site if you're german for exemple : what applies : american or german laws ?

But the best is to not be caught I think. So, with this idea on my head, sometimes when I don't feel it, I don't shoot even if I know that I (or YOU) miss something great. At least I've my brain to remember...!

see u

the-obs 07-06-2012 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman (Post 1260081)
Great work, really nice photos. You obviously have some pretty serious camera equipment too.

these were shot with a fuji bridge with 10x optical zoom and 4 Mpix...

the-obs 08-30-2012 05:13 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Hye all.

Not a lot of times to post during the summer. (I wonder how Pedro is doing to post and to go hours on the beaches, and now working too for his friend. Are the days more than 24 hours in Spain ?)

So, here we are with two lovely topless girls. Which one is your favorite here : orange or blue ?

the-obs 08-30-2012 05:24 PM

8 Attachment(s)
And now we've something quite rare, mother and daughter tanning nude on the beach.
I was really lucky this day.
Sorry for the average quality anyway.
I hope that you like them despites this...