One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Videos (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Amateur Strip Games & Contests (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=72872)

Slick 10-05-2010 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susansusan (Post 783271)
Are any of these games etc still "on the go?" I know the UK clubs keep changing ownership- and of course, it's student term again. :)

Well, as you know Jaks is no longer around, it was replaced by another club which no longer does strip games. Plenty of other places do games though, clubs/bars in Tenerife, Magaluf, IOS Island. and Ibiza always have games/wet t-shirt competitions going on.

Slick

Slick 10-05-2010 01:58 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Starting off October right with another game. Two younger chicks and one older woman compete in a strip card game. Thankfully the older woman keeps her clothes on (most of them anyway) while the two younger chicks lose it all. The guy holding the camera turns it sideways while the girls strip at the end, so the caps on the bottom row are actually rotated. Anyway, rotated or not the clip/quality is still pretty good. Total runtime of the clip is 4 minutes and 39 seconds.

Later on in October I'll be posting some Halloween Jaks videos: Naked Clothes Pin Game, Naughty Nurse Night, Topless Balloon Popping & Topless Halloween Blond. For a total of nine frightfully sexy videos!

(Could I sound like anymore of a douche bag with that last line? Probably not.)

Enjoy,
Slick

susansusan 10-06-2010 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlickOne (Post 786505)
Well, as you know Jaks is no longer around, it was replaced by another club which no longer does strip games.

I think the Coventry one, at least for a while, kept the strip games under it's new ownership- not 100% sure, though. They still do the misbehaviour nights, anyway.

spooled 10-06-2010 08:29 PM

Last video with 2nd half rotated

5 Attachment(s)
Hope posting this is OK, but I made a version of the last video with the 2nd half rotated & figured others might like to see it.

Slick 10-11-2010 05:06 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Another Jaks video from 2009, this time it's a balloon popping game, guy against a girl. The game is simple, every time the wheel stops on pink the girl gets a few balloons popped, if it stops on blue the guy gets a few balloons popped. You might have seen this done before on the Distraction game show but that can't really compare to this.

The game ends with the girl losing, made to do the famous two handed wave then runs off stage to get dressed. The start of the Halloween videos will be uploaded this coming weekend.

Enjoy,
Slick

Slick 10-15-2010 04:10 PM

3 Attachment(s)
For those that might have missed the video when it was posted here I'm uploading two versions of it in this thread. Credit goes to jackson2244 for finding it on youtube.

First set of Halloween videos will be posted soon.

Slick

susansusan 10-16-2010 06:22 AM

These are fantastic, as always- my personal preference is when its a game, a bona fide contest- and there are still a lot like that, which is good to see.

W-Tshirts "contests" , stripping etc is fantastic too- but the real gems are the proper games - where, we assume, the girls didn't know for sure they would end up naked.

All good - keep it up, thanks!!

Slick 10-17-2010 05:34 PM

8 Attachment(s)
Here is the first set of four Halloween videos just to get it started. There will actually be a total of seven Halloween themed videos, not nine. The other two videos were not what I thought (wrong naming on my part) but it doesn't matter anyway because they'll still get posted at a later time.

Just to give an idea of what the next three Halloween themed videos will be you can check out the photo here. :cool:

Enjoy,
Slick

seanyt666 10-17-2010 06:14 PM

excellent as always

argojas 10-18-2010 05:35 AM

great job, I love it

What a pity that we did not do the same thing here

thanks