One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone have Hedo pics? (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=73537)

fubar8103 03-10-2013 10:32 PM

6 Attachment(s)
First of about 40 beach/boat pics. Once again, I apologize for the quality, but I think the content is good enough to post to at least let the curious know what goes on at the resort.

voyscream24 03-11-2013 10:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by fubar8103 (Post 1453530)
First of about 40 beach/boat pics. Once again, I apologize for the quality, but I think the content is good enough to post to at least let the curious know what goes on at the resort.

more of this girl plz

thanks

fubar8103 03-11-2013 02:10 PM

5 Attachment(s)
I didn't have any more of the girl you liked, but here are the next few from the "Island picnic". On the picnic, a boatload of guests and a few resort coordinators take a boat to a nearby island for a picnic. Prior to lunch, the coordinators get all the guests in shallow water to play drinking games. With the right coordinator, and the right group, the games get fun. On my first picnic, everyone ended up naked except for two girls. A young girl and her grandmother even got naked. We were not allowed to get our suits even after we got back to shore for our picnic. That was interesting because a clothed group from Sandals resort was also using the island.
On the picnic where the girl is going down on another girl, the games were kinda lame until the coordinator left. The few who were left starting playing dare (no truths). After the girl (who was married) went down on the laughing girl, she dared me to kiss the breasts of a really hot girl (body painting pictures to follow) who she knew I lusted after. I went over to the hot girl and she said she didn't hear what the dare was. I lied and said I was dared to go down on her. She was with a guy so I thought she'd laugh and say no way. This was Hedonism, so she smiled and said OK. Afterwards I was pissed because I forgot to ask my married friends to take a picture. They said "no problem", we can take a picture of you going down on Cindy (wouldn't give her real name if I could remember it). So, that's the pic of a guy, me, going down on Cindy after the dare game. If you look in the background of the picture of Cindy going down on the laughing girl, you can see that our games had started to draw a crowd from the lame group who were not getting into the spirit of the games earlier.

tanneddangler 03-18-2013 01:11 PM

These are great. Any more? Ill be there next month!:p

fubar8103 03-18-2013 04:46 PM

6 Attachment(s)
A couple more from the after island picnic party, and then the first of many from a body painting contest.

pelin.ender 03-18-2013 06:51 PM

thankssss

mikidora 04-02-2013 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fubar8103 (Post 1451983)
I've seen a few black women at hedo, but you're right about it being rare. Best that I can remember, there weren't any black women there when I took these pictures, so I'm not sure who you're referring to in photo 5. The women who work at the club are all gorgeous, but are not allowed to go nude. They do wear very sexy togas and bikinis. There was a "Real Sex" show on HBO about a Miss Black something contest that was held at Hedo. You could probably find it on HBO On Demand.

"so I'm not sure who you're referring to in photo 5"

I was getting excited, fubar8103, about the ebony girls in Post No 3, third down on the left

jake10 04-04-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fubar8103 (Post 1459891)
A couple more from the after island picnic party, and then the first of many from a body painting contest.

What is going on in the first pic here? What is she looking at?

islandcouple75 04-05-2013 03:59 PM

Hedo Sun

1 Attachment(s)
1 from me

bacala787 05-09-2013 09:20 PM

Hedo Couple

1 Attachment(s)
A Hedo Couple