One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Amateurs (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Hairy armpits (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=107604)

mixtim 06-16-2013 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by igottago8 (Post 1234465)
A few adds for today..

great

lonmol 07-09-2013 11:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's a couple.

mixtim 08-01-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaserboss2003 (Post 919834)
Always a topic with a limited fan-base, but...

add 1 to the fan-base:cool:

andy22x 08-10-2013 03:58 PM

found a great flickr photostream

for all you hairy armpit lovers, i found a great flickr photostream! The pictures are not in a high resolution, and also no nudity, but great hairy armpits.

The user's name 'j right', and its mostly young (hot!) amateur women with hairy armpits.

Please click the thanks button if you liked the photostream, I've got a few more to share maybe...

AQwtt 11-14-2013 11:58 PM

Another fan here

10 Attachment(s)
Count me as another fan of this thread.

laz3boy 03-02-2014 06:46 AM

6 Attachment(s)
As it is pretty clear with my DP, I like it, my ex had them and it turned me on!

some founds:

My Wife Wears Babydolls 04-04-2014 03:59 PM

ARMPIT, sn*tch & ABDOMEN HAIR ON GIRLFRIEND

2 Attachment(s)
Here is a picture of my 29 year old girlfriend Oasis. This is typical of how her armpits looked as we entered the fall and she started to grow her winter coat. She should be hairless in the summer and then as fall came around she would stop shaving. Her armpit hair grew the fastest followed by her bikini area and then legs. Her bikini area is larger than any panties she has ever worn (never enough coverage) and extended all the way back to her bottom.

This is not a very good shot, but her nipple hair is forming around her areolas as well as her abdomen trail. You can see her thighs start to get fuzzy, and if you look closely, you can already see her sn*tch hair spilling from her tiny white cotton panties. Her armpit and sn*tch hair would grow to about an inch and a half long, whilst her nipple hair to about an inch, or just enough to spill out of her brasiers (bra sized 36-C) as well.

I also included another closeup of her in white cottons so you can see her peach fuzz and pubic hair. The best part is when my girlfriend (now my wife) was completely hairy and wore very feminine dresses with hairy pits exposed and hairy legs in heels, or in her professional corporate sleeveless dresses at work.

All positive comments welcome.

greendoor 04-05-2014 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My Wife Wears Babydolls (Post 1753417)
Here is a picture of my 29 year old girlfriend Oasis. This is typical of how her armpits looked as we entered the fall and she started to grow her winter coat. She should be hairless in the summer and then as fall came around she would stop shaving. Her armpit hair grew the fastest followed by her bikini area and then legs. Her bikini area is larger than any panties she has ever worn (never enough coverage) and extended all the way back to her bottom.

This is not a very good shot, but her nipple hair is forming around her areolas as well as her abdomen trail. You can see her thighs start to get fuzzy, and if you look closely, you can already see her sn*tch hair spilling from her tiny white cotton panties. Her armpit and sn*tch hair would grow to about an inch and a half long, whilst her nipple hair to about an inch, or just enough to spill out of her brasiers (bra sized 36-C) as well.

I also included another closeup of her in white cottons so you can see her peach fuzz and pubic hair. The best part is when my girlfriend (now my wife) was completely hairy and wore very feminine dresses with hairy pits exposed and hairy legs in heels, or in her professional corporate sleeveless dresses at work.

All positive comments welcome.

I'm with you 100%. I love when my wife stops shaving and goes natural. Nothing better then when hair sticks out of their panties in my opinion. Even better when they wear thongs and it even sticks out around their ass. As for hairy armpits I'm also in agreement. Always exciting to see a lady in a sundress or sleeveless top with hair pits. I can't get enough of that. I'll take it one step further and it's the scent they give off on a hot day. For some reason her pits smell wonderful when nice and hairy, can't get enough of that scent.
Hairy legs on a woman never had any appeal to me until recently. I realized if she's not shaving her legs chances are her pits and bush will be unshaven as well and those are the two things i like best. But I also have to say when she does her summer shaving once in a while she even shaves her pussy which i find very exciting but only because it's new and different. After a couple weeks I'm back missing her bush. I always miss her pits when she shaves, wish she would keep them hairy all the time. Nothing better then fucking her when her arms are above her head and my face buried in her sweet hairy pits.

Dt350 05-13-2014 12:44 PM

3 Attachment(s)
There are loads of pics of me with girlfur!!! Here's a few for you...

stangger 05-15-2014 09:35 PM

My first girl was blonde and had a thick snow white blonde bush and didnt shave her pits....Ive never had a blonde bush lady or hairy pits again...

but it hasnt been by choice ;)