or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between karlhein and juliets
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. karlhein
    01-27-2023 02:51 PM
    karlhein
    i just sent 6 movies in 3 attachments, in 2 e mails.
    Hope you enjoy revisiting them.
    I had to look at them to make sure I was sending the right ones, now I'm hard again. I love the sound of your squishy pussy.
  2. karlhein
    01-27-2023 12:06 PM
    karlhein
    I'm sure hubby benefits by having your more excited.
  3. juliets
    01-23-2023 02:23 PM
    juliets
    Did you email them. I haven't received them?
  4. karlhein
    01-23-2023 12:45 PM
    karlhein
    Here you go sweetie, 5 videos, 2 of your juicy little pussy in squirt mode. Let me know what you are up to. When we last corresponded ~5 years ago you were an exhibitionist, sort of specializing in leaving dressing room curtins open, and facilitating workmen getting a good look at your goodies. I can't recall for certain, but I seem to remember a bit of mutual masturbation as part of your favorite sport. Also, you were just beginning to show up at the car park, and jill off for guys, who would jack off at the same time. I can't recall if your hubby (Alan?) was involved in your "hobby" or if he was just a normal husband that you would do normal things, including fuck, with.
  5. karlhein
    01-20-2023 01:53 PM
    karlhein
    Alternatively, send me your e-mail and I'll send to you direct.
    I hope you don't mind, but every few months I pull out your file, and "use it for my pleasure". Wonderful fantasies of meeting you in your local carpark for a nice little zipless fuck. Can't let such a juicy pussy go unappreciated.
  6. karlhein
    01-20-2023 01:21 PM
    karlhein
    Yes, I have several of both your stills and videos in my storage files. How do you want to get them? I could post them as a thread on this site? That keeps it the most confidential.
  7. juliets
    01-19-2023 09:16 AM
    juliets
    Hi. Do you still have any of my videos? I lost most of them when my computer crashed. Would be great if I could get some back.
  8. karlhein
    09-01-2019 10:51 PM
    karlhein
    Juliets, have seen you posting in waaaaay too long. I enjoy hearing about your adventures.
  9. juliets
    06-27-2017 02:22 PM
    juliets
    Glad you like my story and pics. Pm me if you like.

Beaver Webcams