or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between BeanoBoy and Noggy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Noggy
    05-26-2020 04:27 AM
    Noggy
    I’d prefer to be there to watch, I’ve posted on another forum late March and so far besides all the nice comments it has been viewed over 11000 times with one guy sending a video of him coming over her photos as he had printed them off, we have had a lot of dick pictures too
  2. BeanoBoy
    05-26-2020 03:37 AM
    BeanoBoy
    That is wonderful. Your wife is really sexy and the option must be there for her so often.

Would you insist on being there when she did it or would her telling you she had be enough? Perhaps you should be more proactive and go looking for a guy when your wife is feeling hot.

It is all so hot and once she has done it the first time perhaps she would really get into it.

Do you post her elsewhere?
  3. Noggy
    05-26-2020 03:02 AM
    Noggy
    Hi Thankyou! We have talked about it for about 8 years and it’s a massive turn on for me and she says she could handle it, when we have sex she tells me what she would like to do with another man, she nearly brought one home after a music festival but ended up just kissing him and got cold feet
  4. BeanoBoy
    05-26-2020 01:16 AM
    BeanoBoy
    Mmmm, your wife looks sensational.

Women in their 50s can be so sexy but often don't accept that because they recall what they looked like in their 20s and 30s. Looking at her now she is hot.

I would love to see much more of her.

Is she shared? Would you want to see her having sex with another guy? It is not too late to start and she would get lots of offers.

Beaver Webcams