LTC_Dom
  6. pantyworship
    01-05-2021 05:42 PM
    pantyworship
    god why do i find that so arousing?
  7. pantyworship
    01-03-2021 01:37 PM
    pantyworship
    lol and of course that's one of the threads I subscribe to!
  8. pantyworship
    12-28-2020 05:10 PM
    pantyworship
    thanks for the opportunity to clarify - galleries being temporary uploads of your fave pics in an album here or other places that you tell me about, so we can both enjoy her exposure. Sounds like you may have taken some initiative on this front? I got a PM from a user here...

I don't have any special knowledge about the futures of xham or Phub, but it doesn't look good at this point - traffic seems to have slowed to a crawl and uploads disabled
  9. pantyworship
    12-21-2020 10:38 AM
    pantyworship
    well, of course that gets me all hot and bothered, and I'll also note that your ability to string a decent sentence together makes it a particular pleasure having you own her. how extensive would you say her list of "admirers" is? and with the apparently-imminent demise of xham and PH, where are you spending your online time? if you'd like to post some new galleries I don't know that I could resist...
  10. LTC_Dom
    12-19-2020 09:29 AM
    LTC_Dom
    It can't be lost on you that Kris is well-liked, perhaps even well-lusted, by lots of online admirers. If that were not that case, you'd not have to spend so much time stamping out the proliferation of her images. While she may not be as young as she once was (who of us are), she remains cute, sexy, and rare if not unique with respect to her ability to like her natural self. I suspect reaching her labia or clit with your tongue is almost like getting a reward for finding your way through her private forest - persistence being a valuable asset.

Beaver Webcams