or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between luvs2spin78 and comeofredo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. comeofredo
    03-18-2024 08:12 PM
    comeofredo
    The picture mentionned by Stillwater is in my Hot Bar magazine 2 album. It's the fake cover number 229
  2. comeofredo
    08-06-2023 01:42 AM
    comeofredo
    Thanks for the comments you posted under Amanda fake cover..
    Obviously like me you like pictures and stories of women forced to strip or bound and stripped.
    Of course Amanda accepted and liked those role playing situations. I never forced her even if I have to admit that sometimes I had to insist a bit.
    I’m sure you like some of my albums. What do you think about collages albums like «*The abduction of Amanda…*» or «*Sandra enslaved*»
    Btw, you have a lovely album of beautiful women asses. If you think some pictures of Amanda are suitable, feel free to repost in your album.
  3. luvs2spin78
    09-11-2022 01:03 PM
    luvs2spin78
    oh yes!!! please do I love the thought of her being made to strip, or being stripped in front of me... she's both excited about the thought of being naked and so exposed in front of another man not her husband, but is also a bit unsure and quite a bit embarrassed, yet its out of her control....having said that though, she is surprised (and confused) when she realizes how wet she is getting as her clothes start coming off
  4. comeofredo
    09-06-2022 02:40 AM
    comeofredo
    Thanks again for your comments. I’ll try to find more pictures of my wife with tanlines. Maybe I should create an album !
  5. comeofredo
    05-08-2022 12:36 PM
    comeofredo
    Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them and they add to the pictures. I have somewhere pictures where she is blindfolded . I will find them and post them

Beaver Webcams