or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between travel2cu and delt
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. travel2cu
    08-06-2021 02:28 PM
    travel2cu
    Delt, I don’t know if I have enough time or bandwidth to do it but I am going to look into it.

You have so much great stuff….. I love our interest in the old swinger magazine and I remember fondly those that I met that way.

It will be a shame to lose your postings.

Like I said let me see if it is possible for me to get you copies of your post.

Have a great weekend

I know you health is a challenge right now but I always hope for the best and like said have a good weekend.
  2. delt
    08-04-2021 08:21 PM
    delt
    I am 73 and having medical issues. I would pay to have a disk or an sd card or whatever with all my OCC threads and posts if possible. Because of these health issues, I intend to ask OCC to remove all my contributions later this year. Can you help me?
  3. travel2cu
    08-04-2021 04:14 PM
    travel2cu
    Delt, I was on the Swingers Magazine thread again and wonder if you still have VHS or other items to transfer. I can transfer VHS to disc no problem. More than willing to post what you have here on OCC and send you a copy. I am sure you have seen my post so you know I not a newbie just someone who used and loved the swingers magazines and the people in them. Let me know what you think.

Beaver Webcams