or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Hornyinde and 2dollarbills
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. Hornyinde
    07-10-2021 07:06 AM
    Hornyinde
    They are hot to be sure. The text messages are too. Especially ones where she hints about needing cock and can’t wait. She knows I’ll beat my cock senseless thinking about that and looking at her pics. When I get home, I’ll bend her over whatever is nearest and “reclaim her” as she calls it. She knows how to push my buttons for great sex
  2. 2dollarbills
    07-09-2021 03:56 PM
    2dollarbills
    I would travel more if I got steamy pictures
  3. Hornyinde
    07-09-2021 07:42 AM
    Hornyinde
    She’s sent me some real steamy pics and messages while I’m traveling. Makes me jerk off while I’m away, and take her hard (usually from behind) as soon as I get home.
  4. 2dollarbills
    07-08-2021 09:36 AM
    2dollarbills
    Happened with me, telling her about a dream I had and she started sending me pictures. They got better the longer she sent them. Sadly she stopped.
  5. Hornyinde
    07-07-2021 02:58 PM
    Hornyinde
    You never know. I was shocked as hell when she started moving it in and out. She’s never done anything like it and all of a sudden I’m seeing her fuck herself as I rub her clit. When she came hard on the vibrator, damn. She hasn’t done it since.
  6. 2dollarbills
    07-07-2021 02:54 PM
    2dollarbills
    Wish I had an experience anything close to that scenario , just thinking of her doing that gets me excited
  7. Hornyinde
    07-07-2021 07:03 AM
    Hornyinde
    First for her doing that in front of me while we fucked. I couldn’t last once I realized.

One time I had her vibe in her and asked her to just “hold it a second while I reposition my hand”. I was going to keep holding in her while rubbing her clit. As I started to rub, I realized she was moving it in and out. Too consumed by passion to realize what she was doing in front of me. I let her keep doing it until she came. It was HOT.
  8. 2dollarbills
    07-06-2021 02:30 PM
    2dollarbills
    If I saw that, I would lose it too. Simply because she has never done that in front of me.
  9. Hornyinde
    07-06-2021 12:34 AM
    Hornyinde
    Agreed. It is difficult to last long in doggy, but lately I’ve had better luck. Yesterday, I looked down and she had one arm down and reaching back. Usually she will rub my balls when she needs me to cum. I realized she was rubbing her clit as I fucked her. That was so fucking hot. I came so fast then.
  10. 2dollarbills
    07-05-2021 03:15 PM
    2dollarbills
    I do too but usually I'm to quick for my wife

Beaver Webcams