or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between tbolt1918 and jtobar
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. jtobar
    09-02-2023 04:44 PM
    jtobar
    Not sure before I met her. When I started dating her she lived in a two bedroom apartment with 3 guys. I don't know if any of them were fucking her but she did tell me she would sometimes suck them off if she was short on her share of the bills. She told me she would only do it if they cummed on her face, she doesn't like to swallow. Before that she lived with a friend and her husband but Maria left because the guy kept exposing himself to her at any opportunity.

She would often go to Europe with this older Italian guy who was loaded. He used to buy her the stuff I couldn't afford. After we got married she went on a couple of cruises with her sister. Don't know what they got up to. I found a few photos of her sister and her with other guys but they were just holiday snaps, a few sailors, and what looked like the crew members. Probably nothing happened. She loves to go on cruises but I don't, so she sometimes goes with friends both male and female.
  2. tbolt1918
    08-23-2023 02:06 PM
    tbolt1918
    Your Maria is beautiful....thanks for sharing. Any idea how many men have enjoyed being deep inside that lovely bush?

Beaver Webcams