or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Jimjam140 and myeishot
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Jimjam140
    07-08-2010 11:18 AM
    Jimjam140
    "Love the calling cards and collages, I'd love for you to make some of my wife...let me know what you need from me to make this happen!!"

I need good sized reasonable quality images (I can always tweak up contrast, colour and sharpness in Photoshop). A good set would include full length clothed, and naked, on her knees (an ass shot), on her back legs apart, (c*nt) a good shot of her tits, and any good sexual activity you have. Put in a zip file and send to jimjam140@yahoo.com, and give me time to do my stuff. Original images rather than already tweaked preferred, for higher quality (a jpeg processed too often loses quality). I select the best, rather than have a lot of shots all very similar

My aim is to provide a good summary of the lady in one calling card - respectable, ass, c*nt, tits, and fucking/sucking if poss. Obviously, I adapt to suit the material available. Hope this helps

James
  2. myeishot
    07-08-2010 09:49 AM
    myeishot
    Love the calling cards and collages, I'd love for you to make some of my wife...let me know what you need from me to make this happen!!

Beaver Webcams