or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Atheist and yuri1313
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Atheist
    04-04-2019 11:27 PM
    Atheist
    Ir order to open the rar archives, first you must have the program installed on you pc.

Access this link:

https://www.win-rar.com/fileadmin/wi...ar-x64-570.exe

After the download is finished, just open it to install the Winrar on your computer. Done, now you will able to open the rar an zip archives.

This link is for windows only. If you are on Mac or any other Apple platform, this link will not work.
  2. yuri1313
    04-04-2019 10:02 PM
    yuri1313
    Hi...I tried but could not open file....found something on my computer called 7win.exe that is suppose to allow to open winzip files but could not....not a computer guy.....tried but just do not have the expertise to do that....but keep posting on the thread...I am able to download the posted threat files....10 at a time but works....I love pregnant women's breasts & nipples....so awesome and yes gets me horny looking at pics
  3. Atheist
    04-04-2019 09:33 PM
    Atheist
    Hi Yuri. I answered you on the thread. If you still can't open those files, please let me know.
  4. yuri1313
    04-04-2019 09:29 PM
    yuri1313
    Hi.....love your postings for pregnant women.....women that are pregnant hve the most awesome breasts & nipples ....best that way

quick question ....what is a ". rar " file and how do I open that file extension....my computer will not allow that....I must be missing an appropriate software program to open that file extension....can you advise me what I could perhaps do ?

Chaturbate