or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between surferchick and slipstream
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. slipstream
    03-26-2023 12:20 AM
    slipstream
    So glad to hear it. Yes, just "skating away on the thin ice of a new day." ~~~smiles~~~
  2. surferchick
    03-15-2023 07:59 PM
    surferchick
    Thanks for your message. All is well and Im doing fine .. I hope this msg finds you the same
  3. slipstream
    03-09-2023 09:18 PM
    slipstream
    Everything OK in your world? Peace, Light and Love.

Paul
  4. slipstream
    07-07-2021 11:13 AM
    slipstream
    Thank you for writing, anyway. It was partly my fault because I was so totally absorbed with work and essentially being a "geriatric care manager" for my parents. Then, moved from Seattle to the Spokane area which involved two moves, one to a condo and then one to a little horse property north of Spokane. I neglected her. Though we never met in person (I tempted her with my phone number but she never called), for a time she kind of had me in the palm of her hand, so to speak, which would often put me in the palm of my hand. LOL I loved her NIP adventures and fantasies. Anyway, nice chatting with you. ~ Paul
  5. surferchick
    07-05-2021 01:18 AM
    surferchick
    No I'm sorry I haven't heard from MSG in ages .. shame she is really hot and sexy
  6. slipstream
    07-03-2021 09:57 PM
    slipstream
    I'm glad. Me, too. I didn't catch it but I have gotten both doses. It appears the vaccines are effective against the variants. We'll probably need a booster at some point but I'm hopeful.

I haven't been dancing in, like, forever. Missing live music.

Thanks for writing back. Any word from MSG? It really pains me that I've lost touch with her. ...sigh...

Paul
  7. surferchick
    06-29-2021 07:08 PM
    surferchick
    Yes I did catch it but I'm fine .. and vaccinated .. just glad to be outside again
  8. slipstream
    06-27-2021 09:05 PM
    slipstream
    Are you still here? Hope you've made it through this pandemic nightmare.
  9. slipstream
    05-18-2019 02:44 PM
    slipstream
    I’ve been away so long. Sorry I didn’t respond to your hello. Hope life is being kind to you.
    ~Paul
  10. slipstream
    05-18-2019 02:40 PM
    slipstream
    Hi SC,
    I’ve lost contact with MSG (Mimi). She used to have a msg69@ymail.com email addy but that doesn’t work anymore. Can you help? Just missing her.
    ~Paul

Beaver Webcams